Walking Dead Season 8 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been watching it but found it's too convoluted.

The first season was fantastic but I care less and less about anything that's happening.

Have you watched season 3? It's picked up the pace from season 2 and explained a few things. It is a very cryptic show, there are a lot of little hints along the way and there are even more hints if you look online. I can understand it's not for everyone.

Have you watched season 3? It's picked up the pace from season 2 and explained a few things. It is a very cryptic show, there are a lot of little hints along the way and there are even more hints if you look online. I can understand it's not for everyone.

I love everyone involved, it's just losing me. I'm not loving his split personality, I just don't find it interesting.

Last edited:
Watched episode 2 - I'm even more convinced now that Tara is my favorite character after that bullshit with Jesus. Even Carol has lost her gangsta ways from last season. All this hostage taking and crap, and Tara is the only one with the balls to say "WTF is everyone doing?!"

It's depressing to me as a huge TWD fan I have to admit the show has died so badly. I find it strange because on the actual walking dead fan forums they rate each episode 9 or a 10 and feel the show is doing just fine. However, I keep watching kind of hoping it finds direction again but I have to admit it's over. It's basically a netflix original level show now if that.

It's not even remotely close to the goods on Netflix.

This is straight up CW quality.

This show is getting dumber each episode.

Morgan: "I can't die (it is written in my contract)."

Any random laser tag game is more realistic than that shootout scene.

Anytime The King speaks, it is cringe.

Last edited:
It's not even remotely close to the goods on Netflix.

This is straight up CW quality.

I have to agree with you on this. Netflix originals are actually pretty decent. Well most of them at least. I'd take almost any Netflix original over TWD

I have to agree with you on this. Netflix originals are actually pretty decent. Well most of them at least. I'd take almost any Netflix original over TWD

Yeah, even their weaker, less notable stuff, is better than this. While some of their shows can miss the mark here and there, they're never as consistently terrible as TWD.

As far as the high profile premium cable shows go(not the fodder on the major networks), TWD is damn near, if not the worst of the bunch. For instance, I think a show like "True Blood" is near the bottom of the barrel with TWD, but even that show at it's very worst, was better written, directed and acted, than the trash TWD lazily shits out week after week after week. Even if you include the network trash, I can at least say that shows like NCIS, Scorpion, Lethal Weapon, Hawaii Five 0, etc, etc, aren't pretending to be something they aren't. They're just easily digestible fodder for the masses, and there isn't this top tier level program aura being pushed with them. At least that's my perception.

This show is getting dumber each episode.

Morgan: "I can't die (it is written in my contract)."

Any random laser tag game is more realistic than that shootout scene.

Anytime The King speaks, it is cringe.

I think the biggest issue for me with these shootout scenes is that there are too many "good" guys and too many Saviors, and 90% of them are extras/fodder, which makes it difficult to know who's shooting who or to give a fuck either way.

Oh my damn..... what day is it? Monday morning already? and no post for the latest EP HAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh my damn..... what day is it? Monday morning already? and no post for the latest EP HAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry, I’ll get right on it.

So... how about Morales huh?

RIP Eric.

Don’t fuck with the Jesus.

Last edited:
Sorry, I’ll get right on it.

So... how about Morales huh?

RIP Eric.

Don’t fuck with the Jesus.

Lol at Morales hahahahahaa

I don't want to spoil it maybe the other guys have not watch the episode yet.

Daryl is the saving grace of this show. I just don't get all of this stuff happening, and them letting people live.

Lol at Morales hahahahahaa

I don't want to spoil it maybe the other guys have not watch the episode yet.

Is it okay to talk spoilers for an episode that just aired? I edited my previous post just in case.

Daryl is the saving grace of this show. I just don't get all of this stuff happening, and them letting people live.

Yep that is infuriating no wonder Morgan is getting insane he just can't believe that Jesus guy is such a lunatic.

It is just way not practical to take prisoners this early they haven't even killed Negan and his generals.

And that King ah he gives so many damn speech !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back