What does it feel like to get rocked / knocked out?

RafaelDosSantos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I guess my chin is just too solid to know the deets. Any glass chin Sherdoggers willing to share their experiences?

I think its more likely that you just never fought anyone who can punch

youte-never-been-knocked-out-pleasestepintomy-office-9981641.png

Getting rocked is like getting smashed in the nuts if your face had nuts.
Getting KOed feels like shit that got stomped by an elephant. You might feel queasy and get the chills, not to mention the headache and the shame.

Sherdogger dreams

east_10-6fd1875f.gif

Sherdogger Reality

tumblr_mysigcdtI71ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Much like the TS, everyone that has ever punched me has suffered a broken hand. Curious to know what it is like to not be made of iron.

Not sure. But if you play NFL. You get CTE and might kill yourself.

I guess my chin is just too solid to know the deets. Any glass chin Sherdoggers willing to share their experiences?

Deets.... are they related to beets? Or are you referring to mosquito repellent?

Either way, dubs at a minimum.

You've been knocked out, you just don't remember.

We have a internet tough guy here ITT!

Reality:

internet-tough-guy-300x227.jpg

giphy.gif

If you ever log off your comp and actually spar a good amateur mma/boxer/kick boxer/thai fighter, you will know what its like to get rocked. Until then, remove the soy from your diet. You are embarrassing yourself.

I got rocked really bad once .. Took a right hand while ducking in and it was like sparks on the back of my neck and when I fell down it was like I was seeing it all happen but all I could do was watch . Took me about 5 seconds to shake off the sting and get my senses together ... and about 4 more seconds to stand up . I started coming forward and faked not being hurt although I was . Buddy took the bait and circled away and within a minute I made it out of the round . If it happens just keep cool and take deep breaths through your nose , adrenaline will start flowing and it comes back . Just make sure you can finish it or you might as well stay down .

i never have been koed by a punch rocked wobbled yes i have been koed playing hockey cutting across with my head down and the slam ko is weird and hard to recover from

Back