Rumble's chances at HW title

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What u guys say? Can Rumble become the HW champion of the world?

No.

I think he loses to the top fighters
And the top fighters are not going to stand and bang with him when they know all it takes is one takedown and he'll give them the sub

You should make less threads and put more effort into them. 10 threads a day with 1-2 sentences in spam.

I doubt it. He quit before entering the octagon with DC in their second bout.

I think he has a strong chance tbh but lost respect for him for what he's done over the last year or so with the lacklustre DC fight and running off.

No.

And the top fighters are not going to stand and bang with him when they know all it takes is one takedown and he'll give them the sub
Dont see anyone taking him down at will like DC, bro. Cormiers wrestling is just on another level, and Rumble is a pretty good wrestler also.

I hope he does.

Would give DC the perfect chance to snag the HW title.

I hope he does.

Would give DC the perfect chance to snag the HW title.
DC could very well be the HW champ... Some fights would be difficult for him though. stipe, werdum and cain match well with cormier.

DC could very well be the HW champ... Some fights would be difficult for him though. stipe, werdum and cain match well with cormier.
I think Overeem would also be a difficult matchup for him at this stage. He doesn't have quite the same athleticism he used to.

I think Overeem would also be a difficult matchup for him at this stage. He doesn't have quite the same athleticism he used to.
DC eating a Uberknee at this point would be a disaster :(

Stipe would outbox him, Werdum subs him and healthy Cain steamrolls him.

No.

Can Stipe, JDS, Cain or Black Beast even do a sub? Werdum and
maybe Ngannou would be his only competition. Reem would get KO'd.

Dont see anyone taking him down at will like DC, bro. Cormiers wrestling is just on another level, and Rumble is a pretty good wrestler also.
He was submitted by Rich Clementi, man! Not that Clementi didn't have subs, but I think you know what I mean.

Back