2017 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I tried, you know. My platform vowed extreme vetting, among other things.

Then Palis came and promised something something.

This is why the Room of War needs El Dictador, to purge dissidents that would harm our beautiful stability. To quell rebellion from know nothings and charlatans who would poison our beautiful lands with their impropriety. We must see a cleansing of this plague, and El Dictador is uniquely able to make the order when called upon.

Remember, El Dictador is responsible for the fall of the dissident known as Ehtheist. El Dictador is stability, there is none else who can carry that burden.

Remember, El Dictador is responsible for the fall of the dissident known as Ehtheist. El Dictador is stability, there is none else who can carry that burden.
I don't believe in the existence of that entity.

This is why the Room of War needs El Dictador, to purge dissidents that would harm our beautiful stability. To quell rebellion from know nothings and charlatans who would poison our beautiful lands with their impropriety. We must see a cleansing of this plague, and El Dictador is uniquely able to make the order when called upon.

I have quite the collection of skulls myself.

My report trolling campaign paid out way better than I could have possibly imagined.

I seem to have missed that episode. Please tell me about it, you have my attention. I lost the election by a handful of votes, one of them was a pledged yet betrayed one from ehtheist.

@Jack V Savage

With that said I think you'd make a fine asset to my campaign, perhaps even my running mate for maximum russlement, and would be very open to your suggestions in regards to my future sticky thread.

I humbly bow down to our great King @Palis, and will not degrade myself, or anyone else with the idea that a mere peasant like me could bring down a God like him. If any of you so called candidates had any morals, ethics, or dignity, you would do the same. Traitors, every last one of you, and all I ask from our King is that he shows you no mercy after his tremendous victory, and never forgets this slight against his reign.

Add me to the voter registry, so that I may support our divine leader.

All Hail King @Palis!

I humbly bow down to our great King @Palis, and will not degrade myself, or anyone else with the idea that a mere peasant like me could bring down a God like him. If any of you so called candidates had any morals, ethics, or dignity, you would do the same. Traitors, every last one of you, and all I ask from our King is that he shows you no mercy after his tremendous victory, and never forgets this slight against his reign.

Add me to the voter registry, so that I may support our divine leader.

All Hail King @Palis!

<{clintugh}>

I just physically cringed.

I seem to have missed that episode. Please tell me about it, you have my attention. I lost the election by a handful of votes, one of them was a pledged yet betrayed one from ehtheist.

The thread was looked for, but shit I got bored.

It's in the dump somewhere. Title's Curtain Call. I was adorned with the mantle of Killer of Gimmicks for my heroic posting in the name of stability.

"I announce my candidacy for the President of the War Room"

@Lead

If @Palis wins again after the great WR purge of November, he should be modded and given the power to payback the liberal elitists of Sherdawg