• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2017 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely on the table, but there are other good candidates.

Jack, im blushing.
7922f9233818c1543a8ab143f4bb46df.jpg

If elected WR president, I will release this poor girl's titties from their unjust incarceration.

Look at how desperate they are to escape their confinement.

FREE RATIONAL POSTERS GIRLFRIENDS TITTIES!

VIVA 2018! Join the revolution.

If elected WR president, I will release this poor girl's titties from their unjust incarceration.

Look at how desperate they are to escape their confinement.

FREE RATIONAL POSTERS GIRLFRIENDS TITTIES!

VIVA 2018! Join the revolution.

Look what El Dictador can do for you.

IzBpVFO.jpg

qhT5e7u.png

Last edited:
I gotta say, this thread is hilarious.

<{MingNope}>

I would run myself, but I'm very lazy and prefer drunken shit posting. There's too many posters I like that are running and I need to go thru the thread a bit more. I will put this out there, I'm not above being bribed with likes and random girly gifs for my vote.

I gotta say, this thread is hilarious.

<{MingNope}>

I would run myself, but I'm very lazy and prefer drunken shit posting. There's too many posters I like that are running and I need to go thru the thread a bit more. I will put this out there, I'm not above being bribed with likes and random girly gifs for my vote.
Noted.

Since you are not running, let me just say, you would definitely have my vote if you were running.

Noted.

Since you are not running, let me just say, you would definitely have my vote if you were running.
Really? Hmmm I wonder who else would vote for me...

giphy.gif

In fact I pledge to every one of my sherdog brothers who is not running, that if you were running, you would be my very top choice.

Really? Hmmm I wonder who else would vote for me...

giphy.gif
Hey, don’t push it bub, I can take that hypothetical vote right back...

In all seriousness though, I might vote for @M3t4tr0n over myself.

You should run!

In all seriousness though, I might vote for @M3t4tr0n over myself.

You should run!
Let me think about it. If I did it would be on a platform of doing absolutely nothing but shit posting and kpop gifs.

<{1-15}>

My plan was to exclusively post in the sticky thread. That was at a time when the WR was being flooded with shit threads.

Oh yea. I forgot about that. You still had the best sticky thread idea to date. I would've cried laughing that year in that thread if you had won. The idea of someone just staying in their castle and throwing critiques out at the peasants posts sounded hilarious. Obviously you were going to do it in a civil manner but it would've ended up looking brutal.

Why are you using past tense ?

:) Really, I don't think it's as bad as it was during the campaign run-up, when like half the threads on the front were started by Hans Gruber and all of those (and others) were really stupid.

October-December was the lowest point of the forum. Not because of the election necessarily (though it did bring in a lot of traffic of posters who didn't care about politics and just wanted to cheer blue or red team) but that everything was so tense between the two sides that it couldn't be moderated properly. The forum pretty much got a two month hands free environment from the mods.

I believe creating PotWR threads in the general WR forum, is a violation of campaign laws.

@luckyshot should be immediately disqualified.

I was going to send a PM out once Round 2 started but for now, @luckyshot and others, please do not spill out this campaign beyond this thread. Your posts and topics outside of here must be about actual current events. No issues with a LuckyShot 2017 comment or something at the end of a post but the post itself should be about the topic you are in.

@Lead

I announce my candidancy for the President of the War Room.

After winning the 2017 OT N00b Off I'm looking to expand my fearsome e-resume. I will be running on a platform of gifs of hot chicks, big booty hoes, and making the War Room great again!

Sherdog's Worst Poster, War Room edition, will also be back, and bigger and better than the last time.

ldwi1.gif

Added to the candidates list. You were made for a competition like this. I believe you will thrive but I've been wrong in the past

Yep, you will thrive

@Lead register me to vote.

You are added

Last edited:
Oh yea. I forgot about that. You still had the best sticky thread idea to date. I would've cried laughing that year in that thread if you had won. The idea of someone just staying in their castle and throwing critiques out at the peasants posts sounded hilarious. Obviously you were going to do it in a civil manner but it would've ended up looking brutal.

October-December was the lowest point of the forum. Not because of the election necessarily (though it did bring in a lot of traffic of posters who didn't care about politics and just wanted to cheer blue or red team) but that everything was so tense between the two sides that it couldn't be moderated properly. The forum pretty much got a two month hands free environment from the mods.

I was going to send a PM out once Round 2 started but for now, @luckyshot and others, please do not spill out this campaign beyond this thread. Your posts and topics outside of here must be about actual current events. No issues with a LuckyShot 2017 comment or something at the end of a post but the post itself should be about the topic you are in.

Added to the candidates list. You were made for a competition like this. I believe you will thrive but I've been wrong in the post

Yep, you will thrive

You are added
Thanks for the caution.

Noted.

Lucky Shot 2017

Already Registered
M3t4tr0n
Gandhi
AnGrYcRoW
Rod1
Trotsky
Quipling
AgonyandIrony
HockeyBjj

Now reigstered because of you!
Diamond Jim
kpt018
Edison Carasio
Undying Poster
JonnyRingo84
K1levelgrappler
Strychnine
44nutman
KONG-D'SNT-TAP
Swing
ultramanhyata
JohnnySagebrush
Overpressure
curryjunkie
Possum Jenkins
Anung Un Rama
Armbars
Kafir-kun
no fat chicks
Tekk
wonderbread
skold
Prutfis
GhostZ06
Grenz
HOLA
MMAViewer
ShoelessRye
PolishHeadlock

Don't pass criteria

zebby23 (join date)
Juventud (posts)

That whole process made me want to bash my head in

Last edited:
The registry has just surpassed 100 eligible voters. Last year had 166. I believe this year will have 295+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back