• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2017 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that you considered that can as a running mate should disqualify you immediately. Your type of reckless judgement isn't what the war room needs right now. We need someone willing to ask the tough questions, someone willing to drive shit posters off these boards, and someone who flings Ford dogs and insults just as fast as he flings wisdom.

HOMER THOMPSON

A MAN FOR THE PEOPLE

A LOT MORE OF THIS:
BvpT8MV.gif

A LOT LESS OF THIS:

<Dany07>

AND THIS:

brace-yourself-for-the-biggest-shock-in-archer-hi-2-3062-1459181061-3_dblbig.jpg

Vote Thompson!
He was supposed to deliver me the Evangelical vote, face down, ass up. I feel so violated.

The fact that you considered that can as a running mate should disqualify you immediately. Your type of reckless judgement isn't what the war room needs right now. We need someone willing to ask the tough questions, someone willing to drive shit posters off these boards, and someone who flings Ford dogs and insults just as fast as he flings wisdom.

HOMER THOMPSON

A MAN FOR THE PEOPLE

A LOT MORE OF THIS:
BvpT8MV.gif

A LOT LESS OF THIS:

<Dany07>

AND THIS:

brace-yourself-for-the-biggest-shock-in-archer-hi-2-3062-1459181061-3_dblbig.jpg

Vote Thompson!

7922f9233818c1543a8ab143f4bb46df.jpg

I think this should be seen as a non-partisan position, though. But, yes, I'm a gettable vote for you, too. @Falsedawn, what would you do with the sticky thread?

El Dictador is a kind and benevolent tyrant, so he will give you a vision into the inner workings of the Regime as laid out by El Dictador himself.

State of the Regime
El Dictador will speak directly to the subjects, along with a Terror Rating to track dissident activity. This will be the common criteria for judging the Room of War on an ongoing basis.

The House of Knowledge
El Dictador bemoans the peasantry associated with ignorance, so the House of Knowledge will be established upon victory. Subjects will have the opportunity to define their expertise and political leanings, so that more ignorant subjects might seek them out and consult them for learning. This database will be updated as necessary.

The House of Valor
An honor granted to the most valorous among us, El Dictador will confer upon these individuals a highlighted status for contributions to the Room of War. Posts of information, dank memery, acts above and beyond the call of duty, all will be eligible for enshrinement in the hallowed halls of the Regime. This will be subject to the decisions of El Dictador with input from privileged individuals.

The House of Justice
For acts of war against posters, the Hall of Justice will serve as the dueling grounds of hate. Two posters go in, and have one post to make their case to the Supreme Court (preferably as bloody and full of rustlemania as possible). That Court will rule on merits, and the case will be documented for future reference. If you act like the bitch, then you will be subject to "justice" like the bitch.

The Dreaded Lubyanka
For crimes against the Regime, the Room of War, or common sense, the dreaded Lubyanka will be your destination. The Warstapo secret police will be watching for dissident activity, and subject to approval by El Dictador, will throw them in the dreaded Lubyanka for shaming and reeducation. This is the place for the worst among us all, so that we may spit on their names for all of eternity. Evidence of dissent is very welcome.

Topics from the Central Committee
Members of the Regime's Central Committee will be granted a privileged space to post on topics of their own personal interest. Tyranny is stable, but it is not fair.

In addition to these firm topics, El Dictador is interested in projects that may benefit the Room of War. Our inside jokes and history are points of particular interest.

Thus sayeth El Dictador, let it be done.

truly, El Dictador transcends authoritarianism. Like when somebody leaves an unflushed shit, and it's so amazing that you're not offended.

@Lead

I announce my candidancy for the President of the War Room.

After winning the 2017 OT N00b Off I'm looking to expand my fearsome e-resume. I will be running on a platform of gifs of hot chicks, big booty hoes, and making the War Room great again!

Sherdog's Worst Poster, War Room edition, will also be back, and bigger and better than the last time.

ldwi1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@Lead

After winning the 2017 OT N00b Off I'm looking to expand my fearsome e-resume. I will be running on a platform of gifs of hot chicks, big booty hoes, and making the War Room great again!

Sherdog's Worst Poster, War Room edition, will also be back, and bigger and better than the last time.

ldwi1.gif

Whoa - @luckyshot has already cornered the market on Make the WR Great Again.

@Lead

ldwi1.gif

OH SHIT @Clippy

two of my online bros are about to rumble..

my heart can't take any more of this...

HOMER THOMPSON

A MAN FOR THE PEOPLE

A LOT MORE OF THIS:
BvpT8MV.gif

A LOT LESS OF THIS:

<Dany07>

AND THIS:

Vote Thompson!
Flings insults?

<{1-8}>

You fling shit you ape.

<Dany07>

I think out of all the shit posting here you might be the worst. I mean, you ruined the hotdogs.gif...

Most of the shit posters here are salty blue haired democraps and you are in the lower tier of them.

I think you should go completely weirdo limpwrist and bring in @Ham Socks as your VP.

two-gay-men-walking-down-market-street-in-downtown-philadelphia-pa-E1PCKC.jpg

Man... just like in real life the left has the most shittiest of candidates to throw at us people... DISTURBING election LOOMS.

<Ellaria01>

No, not really after the early part of the thread. I perused a bit. @Palis was shitting it up for too long, so I lost interest.
You comeback to this thread because of me. You can't keep my name out of your mouth just like your woman can't keep my meat out of hers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back