PWD 509 Walk with Gutter

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least half is buff these days, everywhere... It's not worth it considering we don't know how these things they cut it with effects us. Everybody always thinks they know a guy who's got real shit, clean shit but that's B.S. The coke dealers(Even the old timers) are already buying it buffed whether they like it or not.

Cocaine is dying thanks to greed and dealers trying to pay off debts.

Yeah well I had a a pure crystal of mdma weighing a gram but couldn’t be fucked to take it. You can’t cut a crystal with shit.

I do shit twice a year and couldn’t be bothered to do it at Tresor in Berlin at the VIP list. Check Tresor Berlin in Google. Add that to the imaginary list.

The Billy Corgan JRE was very good. A bit of rasslin' talk at the start and some other funny stories and interesting stuff.:)
Nice. It was funny during the Schaub breakdown when Young Jamie showed them a pic of the real Brother Love and Joe said he shall now be known as Superfly then

Yeah well I had a a pure crystal of mdma weighing a gram but couldn’t be fucked to take it. You can’t cut a crystal with shit.

I do shit twice a year and couldn’t be bothered to do it at Tresor in Berlin at the VIP list. Check Tresor Berlin in Google. Add that to the imaginary list.

Ya there's a lot of pure MDMA around which is great. Everybody should be doing that.

Ya there's a lot of pure MDMA around which is great. Everybody should be doing that.

There’s an Irvine Welsh book or two about that.

It’s cool but you need to be really smart about doing it. Prep. And after compensating.

So is it gonna be shield vs new day at survivor series

Will King Cuerno/Fantasma be there?
12837184_f520.jpg

Have you ever seen this guy live?

Holy shit! Same guy?
<TheWire1>

3 more days....

tenor.gif

Big Dog back from the vet.

The number three heel in the company is a blonde spinner. Makes sense that Rockstar Spud would sign.

Brown bagging on the train headed into the city
You can take the boy outta the ghetto...

23456295_1666854796699767_4518541737720178285_o.jpg

#howitsdone
I never did the NYC commute in my 20s. Chose the less stressful route. If I did, though, I'd have to take down a tall boy on every train back to Jersey.

I don’t mind if he interacts with super heroes but I don’t want him having any super powers

Garth Ennis has written in a very subtle hint that dark forces may be to thank for Frank's seemingly unaged, unwithered, still homicidal ass.

Fuck you.

And you.

And you and you and you.

Don't want to forget about you.

Hey, you over there, fuck you too.

And you.

And especially you.

And fuck me while we are at it.

Fuck you.

And you.

And you and you and you.

And you.

And especially you.

<{clintugh}>

Fuck you.

And you.

And you and you and you.

And you.

And especially you.

Just got back from watching Thor again, it was even better than the first time except for these annoying ass Filipinos who were sitting behind us that wouldn't shut the hell up. And that's why I only go to the theatre a couple times a year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back