Colby responds to Anderson's failed test

I can't wait for the day colby runs into a group of Brazilian fighters somewhere. Hopefully someone records it.

He also thinks it was Chinese contaminated meat then?

So this is what the ufc has come to? One of their fighters calling people from certain country filthy animals? I know he is playing a character....but this is so unprofessional. They want to be seen as athletes and this being professional sport. We really have to crack down on behavior like this. I know I will be called pc and a snowflake. But this together with johannas act and few more acts like this in the ufc is really getting to close to wwe for me.

Calling a pioneer of MMA a filthy animal is fucking ridiculous. Dude should just shut the fuck up.

Guys like Silva and others are the reason why he can make a living off of MMA, today.

Imagine if some Brazilian guy said this about Americans. He would be cut from UFC so fast

What Colby's doing is working look at all you guys angry in this thread. It's quite funny.

So this is what the ufc has come to? One of their fighters calling people from certain country filthy animals? I know he is playing a character....but this is so unprofessional. They want to be seen as athletes and this being professional sport. We really have to crack down on behavior like this. I know I will be called pc and a snowflake. But this together with johannas act and few more acts like this in the ufc is really getting to close to wwe for me.
UFC was just like WWE a long time ago, bud. Take it from someone who watches both. The only differences is they really fight in the UFC (Most of the time) and WWE has better production.

I can't NOT admire somebody staying the course like this. This is phenomenal. Staying stupid shit and then backtracking when it gets too hot - everyone can do it - but this guy... I can't help but root for him. Especially since it's such an obvious act. Makes it even funnier when people take him seriously, like he means it.

So you like him because he pretends to be retarded?

<{clintugh}>

What Colby's doing is working look at all you guys angry in this thread. It's quite funny.
Its working yes....but it says more about our society. Its also not only damaging the sport....but its potentially very dangerous. You dont go over your way to insult a group of people over and over if you ate smart. All it take is one fool with too much pride to stab him or shoot him. This is where I expect the ufc to have a word with him for his own sake

Damn, Colby is slowly becoming my hero.

He should join Sherdog.

When did I say it was admirable? You fucking snooze sheriff. Catch a clam u swapmeet fuckboy, I'll beat yo ass with a Barry manilow track playing in the background fucking noodle farmer.

You won't do a thing you hump. You've already outed yourself as a coward who needs a group around him to feel tough.

He is going to get crucified for this, but he's doing it on purpose to rile everyone up.

Playing the heel, no matter how big of a dick-clown you come off as, brings attention.

Back