Colby responds to Anderson's failed test

You won't do a thing you hump. You've already outed yourself as a coward who needs a group around him to feel tough.
When did I do that? Lol go ahead bring ur boys n jump me, I'll take at least two of em with me ya puuuuussy Waaaaaaaah crybaby slim. Your hopeless go apologize yo ur mother

I can't NOT admire somebody staying the course like this. This is phenomenal. Saying stupid shit and then backtracking when it gets too hot - everyone can do it - but this guy... I can't help but root for him. Especially since it's such an obvious act. Makes it even funnier when people take him seriously, like he means it.
Colby has patterned himself after Chael Sonnen, and it's doing wonders for his career.

lol, I remember a few guys saying sherdog only gets worked up when Woodley and Kevin Lee run the racebaiting game...

Colby gets sherdog foaming from the mouth as much as anyone can.

anyway, fuck all this drama.. just give me high level MMA fights and I'm good.

When did I say it was admirable? You fucking snooze sheriff. Catch a clam u swapmeet fuckboy, I'll beat yo ass with a Barry manilow track playing in the background fucking noodle farmer.
<JerryWWF>
I'm so confused.

I can't wait for the day colby runs into a group of Brazilian fighters somewhere. Hopefully someone records it.

If you're going to have a revenge fantasy, why something as cowardly and pathetic as Colby getting jumped by a gang of Brazilians?

Can't you think of a single Brazilian who could take him in a fair fight? o_O

He is going to get crucified for this, but he's doing it on purpose to rile everyone up.

Playing the heel, no matter how big of a dick-clown you come off as, brings attention.

I agree, but doubling down on the race angle is a big mistake. Everyone loves an asshole - supporters and haters both - but a racist asshole is tough to get behind.

lol, I remember a few guys saying sherdog only gets worked up when Woodley and Kevin Lee run the racebaiting game...

Colby gets sherdog foaming from the mouth as much as anyone can.

anyway, fuck all this drama.. just give me high level MMA fights and I'm good.

Kevin Lee and Colby are my new favorites.

Imagine if some Brazilian guy said this about Americans. He would be cut from UFC so fast
Imagine American fans telling Brazilian fighters they were going to die, punching, spitting and throwing drinks at fighters. Prob would be arrested

:eek:
That f*cking guy just doesn't know when to give it a rest. Maybe he's trying to get popular by being the villian... I don't know, but what a stupid thing to say about a Brazilian after dissing the whole country of Brazil & looking like a total ass.

Last edited:
Another fighter who acts retarded for the sake of attention... This redneck is taking it to a new level though. Jeez.

This modern world where you can say whatever you want behind a computer is pretty embarrassing.

Another fighter who acts retarded for the sake of attention... This redneck is taking it to a new level though. Jeez.

This modern world where you can say whatever you want behind a computer is pretty embarrassing.
Why is it embarrassing? You just called the man a redneck (which many sites classify as a racial slur, by the way). You're enjoying the benefits of anonymity and free speech just as he is.

Colby pissing off Anderson/Brazilian nuthuggers

Why is it embarrassing? You just called the man a redneck (which many sites classify as a racial slur, by the way). You're enjoying the benefits of anonymity and free speech just as he is.
The attention whoring is what I mean.

Not a Canderson fan but it's pretty lame to kick a man while he's down

When did I do that? Lol go ahead bring ur boys n jump me, I'll take at least two of em with me ya puuuuussy Waaaaaaaah crybaby slim. Your hopeless go apologize yo ur mother

<JerryWWF>
I'm so confused.

That's what the sub-human with the double yellow doesn't get, same with the 'filthy animals' who need a group of people with weapons to confront Colby Covington.

The Brazilian fighters challenging him for a matchup in the UFC are the only ones who don't look like idiots.

Back