Colby responds to Anderson's failed test

Oh boy this guy wants to become a real heel

Colby is a poor man's Chael he won't ever be better

Can't wait for this Filthy Animal to get KTFO

Colby seems to be going for the Chael gimmick but lacks the comedic value...

So this is what the ufc has come to? One of their fighters calling people from certain country filthy animals? I know he is playing a character....but this is so unprofessional. They want to be seen as athletes and this being professional sport. We really have to crack down on behavior like this. I know I will be called pc and a snowflake. But this together with johannas act and few more acts like this in the ufc is really getting to close to wwe for me.

I missed all the stuff he said leading up to his last fight. Is it clear he's calling Silva a filthy animal because he's Brazilian, or is he characterizing him that way because he's a PED-cheater?

If it's the second, I can understand the sentiment.

So this is what the ufc has come to? One of their fighters calling people from certain country filthy animals? I know he is playing a character....but this is so unprofessional. They want to be seen as athletes and this being professional sport. We really have to crack down on behavior like this. I know I will be called pc and a snowflake. But this together with johannas act and few more acts like this in the ufc is really getting to close to wwe for me.
@sniper lol this guy is just like us

lmao this guy will get himself killed one day. He will probably end up on liveleaks brazil category

Its working yes....but it says more about our society. Its also not only damaging the sport....but its potentially very dangerous. You dont go over your way to insult a group of people over and over if you ate smart. All it take is one fool with too much pride to stab him or shoot him. This is where I expect the ufc to have a word with him for his own sake

So what you're saying is that Colby should say only nice things or Brazilians will murder him in cold blood?

Sounds like Colby is on to something and you are helping prove that point.
<CerseiPlotting>

Yeah I didn't mind when Colby called the crowd in Brazil filthy animals, or Brazil a filthy dump- first off, Chael Sonnen said something similar about MSG in June in an obviously "heel promo", but also, and this is no offense to Brazilian fans, but I think if you are gonna dish it out, you have to be able to take it. All the "you're gonna die" chants, the homophobic comments, the boos and sometimes even physical attacks on non-Brazilian fighters when they are walking out (Matt Brown getting punched at UFC 198)- obviously this was in a different location in Brazil (Curitiba vs Sao Paulo) but the theme seems to be pretty consistent.

That being said, I think it should end on fight night or at least fight weekend- get the promotion in, get the fans interested, but move on to different modes of trash talk- all this stuff against Brazilians in this political climate is getting a little uncomfortable now and also just stale. Although maybe if he were a little more charismatic (more Chael Sonnen-esque as mike Goldberg would say) maybe it could fly a little better.

Can't figure out if he's a legit meathead or just playing one.

I hope the favela finds him and puts a blade between his ribs.

Last edited:
Back