2017 CFB Discussion v3: Gators in tatters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply put -- I am in total shock. I didn't think the defense would be able to stop the Udub running or pass game. Add Shaw's horribly predictable play calling (until this game!!) going up against the #1 FBS yardage defense -- who in the hell would have thought this could happen. Clearly not the people who didn't come to the game ... did you see the number of empty seats?

Given how bad Stanford's tackling has been this year, I thought he was going to make it.

Players are being taught to try to strip the ball instead of tackling the ball carrier. It is seen from pee wee to the NFL.

pyywqja.png

What the fuck am I supposed to watch?

Most important day of the CFB season has arrived.

The conFLiCT
_DX_4180.JPG

These commentators in the SCar/UF game are ruthless.

Simply put -- I am in total shock. I didn't think the defense would be able to stop the Udub running or pass game. Add Shaw's horribly predictable play calling (until this game!!) going up against the #1 FBS yardage defense -- who in the hell would have thought this could happen. Clearly not the people who didn't come to the game ... did you see the number of empty seats?

Udub had no fuckin answer for #19 from you guys. Btw, your guys QB throws like David Carr from the hip.

Well that's it for my huskies in the playoff and likely Pac-12 championship game as well.

Jake Browning has really regressed this year, took some horrible sacks yesterday and holds onto the ball way too long in general. His stats the last 3 games would all have been his worst statistically last year.

A bit of that is the o-line being worse this year despite returning most everyone (we changed coaches in the off season, the consensus is the new guy can recruit but isn't as good of a coach, and the last guy couldn't recruit worth a shit but was a better Xs and Os guy).

The defense played decently well but gave up so many 3rd and longs it was brutal and really is what changed the game, they were on the field for too long and Love started getting going in the 2nd half. If Stanford converted 3rd downs at their regular rate we likely win the game.

Just hope we beat WSU in the Apple Cup, I'm excited to see the two top QB recruits we have coming in next year (one top-5 pro style other top-5 dual threat in the country) plus another top-5 QB the year after.

Oklahoma State at Iowa State was plagued by terrible officiating. Every time an Iowa State defender looked at an Oklahoma State receiver they were called for a penalty. Oklahoma State defenders could grab and hit receivers before the ball got there and never got called. Oklahoma State had a very blatant hold by a receiver on their last touchdown right in front of an official and it wasn't called.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back