2017 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hillelslovak87

The fuck you didn't register for yet?

Can I still? I never paid attention to this thread....

It's still the registration period.

I'm not even registered, as the criteria states my account has to have been made oct 2016 or earlier.

Oh sucks for you, I didn't realize you were such a noob.

I think @hillelslovak87 has posted enough even if he's a newer account to at least get the vote.

What do you think @Lead?

Unfortunately, he doesn't make the criteria cut. He is still welcome to shake things up here as much as he wants and if he posts at the same frequency next year, he will surely qualify. There are quite a few new (or rejoined) accounts in 2017 that are regulars in here:
Face Punch
Cargo King
Phr3121
DickSharp
rokzilla
Pied Piper
etc

@Lead

Post the results from the worst WR poster thread (before the dump). works as a "unfavorable" polling information.

The entire thread was hard deleted immediately.

Believe me, I begged and pleaded for it to come back.

Im not sure if it is permanently deleted or not but I'm sure if it exists, I don't have access to it probably.

Did @AviatorShades self purge?

I don't think he registered.

@Cint and @Hans Gercmiov (this coward has be on ignore I think)
Both have given up any actual fight and resorted to being the saddest meme posting bots, doing Russia's work manually, one bad meme at a time, in a meme thread on a subforum barely anyone reads.
Why don't you guys rock the vote instead?

@Scheme You need to register. @Son of Jamin

@Lead What about the Quebecian with the weird name?
Also @snakedafunky

@Cake4Breakfast @nac386
WTF, I need your votes.
Register to vote!

So your post was kinda like...somebody had something to say , but that person was deranged so what appeared on the other end was the binary code transcription of “autistic screeching”
And “who are you, again?” is a peculiar question since you barely made the cutoff date excluding knubbies by a few months.
But either way I was just fucking around. If winning this contest is something you need in your life I sincerely hope you win it.

Added
AviatorShades[
Cint
Hans Gercmiov
Scheme
snakedafunky
Cake4Breakfast
nac386
DragRacer

@JDragon, not sure on the Quebecian, especially with the description of weird name. There are tons of those.

So @snakedafunky , you were a candidate last year. Are we getting another run from you in 2017?

So your post was kinda like...somebody had something to say , but that person was deranged so what appeared on the other end was the binary code transcription of “autistic screeching”
Listen, you little puss ant...

But either way I was just fucking around. If winning this contest is something you need in your life I sincerely hope you win it.
... wait, so I’ve got your vote?

@Lead please make sure this gentleman is registered.

Democracy only works if everyone has a voice.

Last edited:
That's what my mirror says to me every day

When The Nexus penetrates you, the mucus will wash away as the clarity of your veracity becomes apparent. The collective shall sense your musk...

When The Nexus penetrates you, the mucus will wash away as the clarity of your veracity becomes apparent. The collective shall sense your musk...

This is the best two gimmicks colliding that I've ever seen. Actually, I'm pissed now I didn't introduce Rip to Senri. Beaver and That Schtick would've been priceless

Gentlemen, vote for me.

Only I can serve you the deliciously salty tears of the limp wristed leftist snowflakes that you so desperately crave and so richly deserve.

Down with the globalism! Down with cultural Marxism! Down with feminazis and uppity scientists alike!

@Palis should have put them all in their place, but he failed. Because he’s a cuck. Now look at him; he’s just part of the SWAMP.

Vote for me.

Watch how a Real Nationalist does it.

(I was endorsed by @WiolentOne @klmOmega @TheStruggle @goldennirvana and @ripskater before the LEFTIST mods banned them.)

Last edited:
Kinda of bullshit, that's my favorite deal with it gif and I use it frequently.

Copyright infringement.

giphy.gif
Y'all noobs got that from my imgur!

@JDragon, not sure on the Quebecian, especially with the description of weird name. There are tons of those.

He's the one who got hard thinking about a Golden Cuck award and jumped ship before the final round last year. Begins with a K and has numbers in the name.

Y'all noobs got that from my imgur!

Do we have any endorsements yet or at least some suggestions to run. I can't imagine the field has someone you'd support aside from maybe one at this point.

He's the one who got hard thinking about a Golden Cuck award and jumped ship before the final round last year. Begins with a K and has numbers in the name.

@kpt018 is already registered. He didn't announce to run yet at this point.

And now we go to our on-site reporter and free speech advocate @Bald1 for how this election is shaping up thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back