2017 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
You keep saying that because you underestimate my populist support.

That’s OK, all the liberal pundits underestimated Trump, too.

Oh don't worry. I'm very interested in which left candidate consolidates the most votes as well. The jungle primary usually is fighting for coalitions on ideaology, rhetoric and popularity.

You definitely have to think long and hard. It’s a huge time commitment from what I hear. HUGE.

You should think about it for at least another week.
Yuge! Yeah I have virtually no chance of actually winning too, but it could be fun.

And now we go to our on-site reporter and free speech advocate @Bald1 for how this election is shaping up thus far.
Thank you Lead.

I have been busy snooping around behind the scenes, and have some disturbing news to report.

The echo of this leftist chamber is overwhelming! With the notable exception of @Falsedawn the MSM meddling from GNN has managed to suppress most candidates of dissenting views:

- @Dr J is in seclusion!
- A shining beacon of righty righteousness who promised to run on an Islamic/jihadist platform suspiciously absent! Due to an airtight nondisclosure contract the name of this poster must be kept hush hush.
- @Rational Poster being personable, and friendly?!?

The above points are irrefutable proof that there is fuckery afoot, Lead. Or so my tinfoil brain is telling me. I'm going deep under cover (drinking) to find out more. I will attempt to acquire pictures of this years candidates in order to have our esteemed Head Phrenologist @snakedafunky assess each ones motives. Assume that I've been Clintoned if you don't hear from me by Sunday evening. Godspeed in these perilous times all.

Gentlemen, vote for me.

Only I can serve you the deliciously salty tears of the limp wristed leftist snowflakes that you so desperately crave and so richly deserve.

Down with the globalism! Down with cultural Marxism! Down with feminazis and uppity scientists alike!

@Palis should have put them all in their place, but he failed. Because he’s a cuck. Now look at him; he’s just part of the SWAMP.

Vote for me.

Watch how a Real Nationalist does it.

(I was endorsed by @WiolentOne @klmOmega @TheStruggle @goldennirvana and @ripskater before the LEFTIST mods banned them.)

Don't fall for this taqiyya!!!!!!

Documents will be released that @luckyshot wears a burqa

Let's not forget the true message in his AV

141010-stern-archer-isis-tease_ef65ex.jpg

He loves ISIS!!!

The "luck" in his name refers to the fortune he hopes Allah brings him when he shoots your families dead -- especially with his impeded vision from the burqa he loves to wear

Thank you Lead.

I have been busy snooping around behind the scenes, and have some disturbing news to report.

The echo of this leftist chamber is overwhelming! With the notable exception of @Falsedawn the MSM meddling from GNN has managed to suppress most candidates of dissenting views:

- @Dr J is in seclusion!
- A shining beacon of righty righteousness who promised to run on an Islamic/jihadist platform suspiciously absent! Due to an airtight nondisclosure contract the name of this poster must be kept hush hush.
- @Rational Poster being personable, and friendly?!?

The above points are irrefutable proof that there is fuckery afoot, Lead. Or so my tinfoil brain is telling me. I'm going deep under cover (drinking) to find out more. I will attempt to acquire pictures of this years candidates in order to have our esteemed Head Phrenologist @snakedafunky assess each ones motives. Assume that I've been Clintoned if you don't hear from me by Sunday evening. Godspeed in these perilous times all.

The Islamic platform one was @Kafir-kun

I broke the disclosure just now. He should run as he damn well promised last year. Where will all our Islamic posters go to without such a candidate?!

Don't fall for this taqiyya!!!!!!

Documents will be released that @luckyshot wears a burqa

Let's not forget the true message in his AV

141010-stern-archer-isis-tease_ef65ex.jpg

He loves ISIS!!!

The "luck" in his name refers to the fortune he hopes Allah brings him when he shoots your families dead -- especially with his impeded vision from the burqa he loves to wear
Lol.

You’ll never get my tax records, lefty.

Just like my guns, you’ll have to pry them from my cold, dead hands.

From my cold dead hands.

The Islamic platform one was @Kafir-kun

I broke the disclosure just now. He should run as he damn well promised last year. Where will all our Islamic posters go to without such a candidate?!
Yup. I hope he runs. The rustle and hilarity could be legendary.

Yuge! Yeah I have virtually no chance of actually winning too, but it could be fun.
Oh, come on man, you could win.

I'd totally vote for you!

But seriously, you and @M3t4tr0n shouldn’t run. It’s really, just like a depressingly, terribly awful gig, from what I hear.

A ton of work. Just a ton...

TUF newb!
The first PPV I purchased was UFC 50, bruh. Then, Pride 28 was next. I just didn't create a Sherdog account right away. I'm not a TUF noob, god damnitt!!!!

I'm sorry, what were we talking about?

Lol.

You’ll never get my tax records, lefty.

Just like my guns, you’ll have to pry them from my cold, dead hands.

From my cold dead hands.

Should've said something about auditing/ destroying the Fed too imo

The first PPV I purchased was UFC 50, bruh. Then, Pride 28 was next. I just didn't create a Sherdog account right away. I'm not a TUF noob, god damnitt!!!!

I'm sorry, what were we talking about?
I remember renting weird rectanglular boxes full of magic that needed to be rewound of the first few UFCs from a strange and wonderous place that would let you borrow said boxes in exchange for money.

What a goofy and disjointed sentence.

Anyways, back to the election.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back