2017 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask and ye shall receive.

I am registering to vote and also announcing my candidacy.

As Ayatollah of the War Room I promise to resist the imperialist crusaders and their Zionist dogs and to bring a curse upon the Jews and victory to Islam. I will ban the creation of rape accusation threads without at least four accusations as per the sharia.

I will, in consultation with the WR, establish a four person divan who will help me in suggesting and selecting topics for discussion in the POTWR thread with I acting as the tie breaker in the event it is needed. I will attempt to balance it between conservative and progressive posters. I will also appoint, in consultation with the WR, a Grand Vizier who will act in my stead if need be.

Topics will be decided on a roughly weekly basis though conversations which branch out are encouraged. I will also hold special elections for War Room waifu with such candidates as Asma al-Assad and Marion Le Pen.

I look forward to enjoining good and forbidding evil in the WR.

Added to the candidate list. Promises a year in the making have been delivered

As Ayatollah of the War Room I promise to resist the imperialist crusaders and their Zionist dogs and to bring a curse upon the Jews and victory to Islam. I will ban the creation of rape accusation threads without at least four accusations as per the sharia.

I will, in consultation with the WR, establish a four person divan who will help me in suggesting and selecting topics for discussion in the POTWR thread with I acting as the tie breaker in the event it is needed. I will attempt to balance it between conservative and progressive posters. I will also appoint, in consultation with the WR, a Grand Vizier who will act in my stead if need be.

Topics will be decided on a roughly weekly basis though conversations which branch out are encouraged. I will also hold special elections for War Room waifu with such candidates as Asma al-Assad and Marion Le Pen.

Oh hell yeah! Lol. With the recent exodus of right leaning folks we need more religion to set the WR on the right path.

Any ideas for Grand Vizier (which, btw, I always read as Grand Brazier o_O)?

Sharia Law is about to make it's way to Sherdog.

Oh hell yeah! Lol. With the recent exodus of right leaning folks we need more religion to set the WR on the right track.

Any ideas for Grand Vizier (which, btw, I always read as Grand Brazier o_O)?
@Arkain2K is the top candidate given his top tier TS skills. Also @Rex Kwon Do given his credentials as the founder of ISIS.

You mean Stalingrad? Because you definitely don't want to be anyone's Leningrad.

Leningrad.

You will throw everything you have at me, try and starve me out, think you can ape my gimmick, and then you will lose.

I will be your Leningrad.

@Arkain2K is the top candidate given his top tier TS skills. Also @Rex Kwon Do given his credentials as the founder of ISIS.

I'm surpirsed Ark hasn't put his hat in. Sure the campaign itself is full of mudslinging that he may want to avoid but the term itself fits him very well if he wants to bring content to that sticky thread.

I believe @Rex Kwon Do was on as a VP ticket last year. Perhaps he is considering his own run this time around.

Also, @Concurrent GOAT , you've been MIA for a bit but if you get a few posts in this week, you could register and even run if you were interested

I needed something to seperate the regulars here from regulars who never post here. I do have you on the list of people I think will get registered because I believe in you Krallang. Ask @Clippy for some advice

Does this thread count? if so...

So what you're saying is you want illegal immigrants to be allowed to vote.

That's not how it works in America is it?

Listen here younging. I was duking it out in trenches of warroom filth when u were still a gleam in your daddies eyes in internet years.

382.gif

filling the warroom with uppercuts back when my #1 was in the mix.

Donald could handle his own this past election cycle.

pimp-and-circumstance.jpg

So there was no need to take the gloves off.

Alright candidates, what's your favorite 1990s Monster Truck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back