2017 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Palis will you endorse me?

Also @Palis do you have me on ignore?

Last edited:
I'll run. I imagine I have enough time to think of a speech by the 17th.

Okay, you aren't officially in til the speech so be sure to make that before the deadline.

Okay, you aren't officially in til the speech so be sure to make that before the deadline.
I call bs. Per the guidelines of league play the post declaring candidacy counts as “the speech.” No take backsies.

I call bs. Per the guidelines of league play the post declaring candidacy counts as “the speech.” No take backsies.
Aye. That could be the official declaration, but they can still make a quotable "speech" if need be.

Aye. That could be the official declaration, but they can still make a quotable "speech" if need be.

Appeal successful. @alanb , you are technically in the race now with the I'm in And I'll run comment. You still can do a good speech for your fellow war roomers to see but I will use the seeding criteria by the original post.

I doubt it will affect you based on your join date.

Appeal successful. @alanb , you are technically in the race now with the I'm in And I'll run comment. You still can do a good speech for your fellow war roomers to see but I will use the seeding criteria by the original post.

I doubt it will affect you based on your join date.
<Moves><45>[<cena1}

2003 join date.. holy shit

10 candidates locked in already. This race is starting to shape out

2003 join date.. holy shit
The only guys who have those join dates never say shit though.

It’s almost impossible to survive that long without being banned if you ever open your mouth.

@Oblivian what’s your join date?

You have 200 posts in here, right?

Also @Lead any advice for procuring the endorsement of someone who has you on ignore? Asking for a friend.

The only guys who have those join dates never say shit though.

It’s almost impossible to survive that long without being banned if you ever open your mouth.

@Oblivian what’s your join date?

You have 200 posts in here, right?

Yea, theres only a handful and they usually stop posting eventually too if they don't pick up a OT type forum they like. I haven't been in the heavies for years aside from a few PBP threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back