2017 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
R-535155-1314832924.jpeg.jpg

Your endorsement is likely the most important of this election next to @Hans Gruber and @Dr J. Just checking in on your thoughts

So are all the candidates going to be liberal this year?

So are all the candidates going to be liberal this year?

I'm not having much success with those I've tagged to jump in to the election. They at least got registered but I was hoping at least one would get in by now. Perhaps you could recruit the ideal candidate and become a power broker yourself.

Do we have any endorsements yet or at least some suggestions to run. I can't imagine the field has someone you'd support aside from maybe one at this point.

Pedo Palis is going to endorse his boyfriend, Dr Gay.
I would like to request the election commission checks @Dr J birthday officially.

Knowing Pedo Palis preferred age range he can't be older than 14.

@Palis

Pedo Palis is going to endorse his boyfriend, Dr Gay.
I would like to request the election commission checks @Dr J birthday officially.

Knowing Pedo Palis preferred age range he can't be older than 14.

@Palis

It's possible Dr J is going to pull a Biden here. Big fish gracefully bowing out. It will leave a decent power vacuum to fill that side and no one seems to be there to do so

I think it would be fun to do but I’ll see if can make the time.

@JDragon what was the golden cuck award lol
You definitely have to think long and hard. It’s a huge time commitment from what I hear. HUGE.

You should think about it for at least another week.

@colby25

Perhaps you'd be interested in running. The field is wide open for a right candidate.

You definitely have to think long and hard. It’s a huge time commitment from what I hear. HUGE.

You should think about it for at least another week.

I think everyone is phased by how intense last years was that they don't think theyd be able to commit this year. My guess is this year will be far less intensive from what I see so far. Still could be good, I just don't think it will be nonstop from the level of activity and lack of previous players

The field is wide open for a right candidate.
You keep saying that because you underestimate my populist appeal.

That’s OK, all the liberal pundits underestimated Trump, too.

Or @Space

How could I forget. You ran last year and the people you had to battle for votes for seem to be bowing out right now. A run possibly would be more successfully for you this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back