Even If TJ Beats DJ, He Still Has To Explain

Franc Mittelo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The John Dodson loss. He was KO'd by a 125 dude. LOL

He has to get that one back before he can have a convincing p4p standing, in my opinion.

They were the same weight and Dodson has power. What's to explain?

He has to get that one back before he can have a convincing p4p standing, in my opinion.
I think him walking around with the belt and Dodson fighting to keep a top10 spot removes that.

MM has to explain his loss to world beater Brad Pickett.

He should also have to explain his gift draw to McCall.

he was 1 year into his career, dodson was 8 year into his

now its explained, any other questions?

Everybody loses in MMA, except for one person. Jon "Bones" Jones, he still reigns supreme as the undefeated GOAT

I think him walking around with the belt and Dodson fighting to keep a top10 spot removes that.

MM has to explain his loss to world beater Brad Pickett.

He should also have to explain his gift draw to McCall.
TJ can have a million belts, but John Dobson can say "Yeah boy, I KO'd you." Maybe it is just me, but that wouldn't sit well with me. I would want to get it back.

Dodson is large skeleton wise...that's more important than how short he is. Do you pay attention at all?

TJ can have a million belts, but John Dobson can say "Yeah boy, I KO'd you." Maybe it is just me, but that wouldn't sit well with me. I would want to get it back.
Brad Pickett can walk around all day knowing he handily beat the supposed P4P best.

Dodson was/is a better fighter than Dillashaw. And Dodson is also a bantamweight now.

Dodson was/is a better fighter than Dillashaw. And Dodson is also a bantamweight now.
That's why he can't even earn a shot to fight TJ anymore..... because he is better.. lol

This is exactly why I made the thread. I saw the highlight of Dodson KOing TJ. Dodson is a Top 135, and he is still active. TJ should want to get that one back.

That's why he can't even earn a shot to fight TJ anymore..... because he is better.. lol
Tony needed to go 9-0 to get title shot. Eddie got a title shot with a 2-1 record. Fighters don't get title shots based who is better. LOL

Tony needed to go 9-0 to get title shot. Eddie got a title shot with a 2-1 record. Fighters don't get title shots based who is better. LOL
That's why Dodson hasn't got a titleshot yet.............. That's why he lost to Lineker who TJ toyed with...because he's better than TJ.... lol

Brad Pickett can walk around all day knowing he handily beat the supposed P4P best.
He didn't finish him. A judges decision is an opinion. Getting KO'd is conclusive. I like TJ Dillashaw. He is one of the best fighters I have ever seen.

However, I have certain rules, and I apply them to ALL fighters, regardless of if I like them or not. I have stated that Stipe needs to get back at Struve, I have stated that McGregor needs to get back at Joe Duffy.

I am consistent with the paradigm I use to judge fighters.

anything can happen in a fight....from 6 years ago

He didn't finish him. A judges decision is an opinion. Getting KO'd is conclusive. I like TJ Dillashaw. He is one of the best fighters I have ever seen.

However, I have certain rules, and I apply them to ALL fighters, regardless of if I like them or not. I have stated that Stipe needs to get back at Struve, I have stated that McGregor needs to get back at Joe Duffy.

I am consistent with the paradigm I use to judge fighters.
That is cute and all but Dodson needs to beat someone worth a damn at BW to prove he is worthy of a rematch with Dillashaw. Not the other way around. I work from a standpoint of logic.

He also just tapped out lol

KO's are forever brother. LOL
Wasn't a KO, that's a TKO and it was an early stoppage, he lost equilibrium not consciousness, similar to GSP taking the kick from Condit then going on to arguably winning the round.

Even if Whittaker beats GSP and unifies the belt he must explain the Court McGee loss at WW just 3 years ago.

Back