Even If TJ Beats DJ, He Still Has To Explain

He didn't finish him. A judges decision is an opinion. Getting KO'd is conclusive. I like TJ Dillashaw. He is one of the best fighters I have ever seen.

However, I have certain rules, and I apply them to ALL fighters, regardless of if I like them or not. I have stated that Stipe needs to get back at Struve, I have stated that McGregor needs to get back at Joe Duffy.

I am consistent with the paradigm I use to judge fighters.
and a consistent terrible poster congrats

Alot can happen in 6 years.
Not sure why that is so hard to understand for some.

The John Dodson loss. He was KO'd by a 125 dude. LOL

He has to get that one back before he can have a convincing p4p standing, in my opinion.

Honestly cody had him in the same position dodson got him in.. only difference was the ref stopped it.

Honestly cody had him in the same position dodson got him in.. only difference was the ref stopped it.
Well, Joe Lauzon was just pummeled and everybody is saying "it was a late stoppage," I could say that TJ Dillashaw would have ended up like Joe Lauzon if the he wasn't given a chance to fight another day.

Well, Joe Lauzon was just pummeled and everybody is saying "it was a late stoppage," I could say that TJ Dillashaw would have ended up like Joe Lauzon if the he wasn't given a chance to fight another day.
Or GSP vs Condit

2clGqpT.gif

Lauzon was hit on the side of the head and lost equilibrium, which opened him up for an uppercut right on the button. The ref gave him tons of time to recover, more than he should have. False equivalence with the TJ stoppage against Dodson, which was much too quick and TJ was never out of it, only had lost equilibrium just as GSP did against Condit. GSP arguably went on to win that very same round.

Shit happens early in your mma career, styles make fights, anyone's night sometimes, off night, bad camp, took him lightly, etc...... pick one and get over it. I would go with the first one, but thats just me.

It’s crazy but fighters aren’t locked into a static position for all eternity.

Fighters can get better and worse over time. Amazing concept isn’t it?

It’s crazy but fighters aren’t locked into a static position for all eternity.

Fighters can get better and worse over time. Amazing concept isn’t it?
Exactly. If you failed once, you owe yourself to try again. How do you know you got better if you don't run it back?

If you fail the USMLE Step 1, you should write it again to say that you got better at it, passing the GMAT doesn't absolve your previous USMLE failure.

Just because a fighter, any fighter, gets beat by another fighter, that does not mean that the winner is/was the better fighter. Some people are terrible match ups and like kryptonite to another.

Exactly. If you failed once, you owe yourself to try again. How do you know you got better if you don't run it back?

If you fail the USMLE Step 1, you should write it again to say that you got better at it, passing the GMAT doesn't absolve your previous USMLE failure.

Agreed.

I failed the first quarter of geology as a freshman in high school, and recently finished a PhD but the specter of my early failure still haunts me and makes me unsure of my intellectual prowess. I’m trying to find an equivalent adult study course so i can wipe the slate clean...

Back