PWD 510: The Modern Day Monopoly Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking lol they got rekt

ido.gif

@Gutter Chris

You leave me no choice but to officially declare you everything wrong with hunting today.

How does it feel?

Survivor series 12: debut of shield and punk/cena/ryback the highlight an ok card. The series match show the shield needed to be added as it had an uninspiring midcard outside of team hell no. Shield gave wwe an talent boost that is needed then.

13: had it moments like reigns being sole survivor with 4 eliminations and cena/del rio. Orton/show was an main event noone wanted as reflected by the low buyrate.

Kane/show main eventing ppvs in 12-13 show wwe inability to have new main eventers by then the barrett/sheamus main event in 2010 didn't work so they went with the safe established choice.

14: team cena vs authority, amazing match and ziggler been sole survivor lead to nought and sting lost his debut match another missed opportunities by wwe booking. Ambrose/wyatt was good also and set up for tlc.

15: ok show nothing stood out, reigns/ambrose only got 9 mins for an main event first time match underwhelming. Sheamus didn't work in 09/10, wouldn't work in 15 aleast it was short.

Ambrose 2014-16 had an great main event run in particular 2015 with rollins 2x, 4 way and reigns. 16 was hhh, shield triple threat and aj 2x, to an quiet 2017 outside the tlc main event.

I've never been much of a Ziggler fan, but them doing nothing with that win was mind boggling. I get that it was supposed to be Roman in that spot but he got hurt so they just ignored it when Roman came back, but it so seemed to be leading somewhere. Especially the teased tension with him and Cena after when Cena was taking credit for the win even though it was Dolph that survived. And then the Authority of course having it out for him for being the winner. And then just .... nothing. If they hadn't had the Roman plan already in progress (and unwilling to change), that set the table perfectly for Ziggler to win the Rumble and go on to challenge for the title at WM with a storyline of the only way he'd ever get a title shot would be winning the Rumble. It would have spared Roman the Philly treatment at the Rumble, given him more time to work out his kinks before becoming a main eventer, and maybe even muted some of the rejection that he still gets today. If nothing else, it seemed like it should have led to a major angle between him and Cena. Instead, nothing.

No I have never and have no plans to kill any of those 3 animals nor have I eaten them.

Why would you not kill a dastardly, dangerous coywolf that's hunting your puppies and making bedroom eyes at your woman (probably)?

That’s already happened

Almost all of the cliched things are true. There was a definite and immediate shift in putting this new little guy's needs before my own. To some extent there was pretty quickly a distance with friends who didn't have kids, and it came from both ends. I never wanted to go places or do things anyway, so that didn't change much, but I definitely appreciated my alone time, as well as rare time alone with my wife, a whole lot. I was sleep deprived for sure those first few months.

I want safe passage through the devil's anus.

Me and LTR made English Muffin pizzas tonight and they were GLORIOUS.

1469476619110.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back