2017 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem like a man who “knows hawk from a handsaw,” to use a folksy saying indicative of my affinity for rural culture.

Can I interest you in a TRUE consevative vision for the future of the WR?

You may interest me, but i need you to be tighter with your grammar. You may also correct me as well Mr Shot......I welcome it...

I want to nominate @Greoric and @Scyther for WAR Room president. I don't know if this is how it works but the debates would be epic.

Always make them pay up front. The amount of deals that were going down that week last year amaze me

Yeah and the Golden Cuck was never implemented.

Oh well electoral promises...

Campaign promise.

I will use the presidents thread, to revive the war room debate league.

We will debate current issues. One of the first issues I would like to see debated, is the question of whether trump broke a law in his relationship with Russian interests.

Any War Room President worth their salt oughtta have something bad to say about everyone imo

I talk the best shit.

@pcptornado is a tourist.

@Clippy is also a tourist, but like a really annoying Japanese tourist not able to understand anything you're saying to him.

@VivaRevolution is a hysterical Bernie bro who still has PTSD from the election. Can't be trusted with anything more complicated than a youtube video.

No one would know who @luckyshot is if he didn't have that Archer avatar.

@HomerThompson is the only person in the forum who can't posts gifs without getting in trouble from the mods.

@snakedafunky is probably going to get banned soon so who cares about him.

@alanb is like a kindergarten educated lawyer or something.

@Space is obviously a Putin-bot. He's also on the short bus to getting banned.

I have no fucking idea who @colby25 and @CauseImbetta are. I don't think that's a good look for them.

Vote for me.

I talk the best shit.

@Clippy is also a tourist, but like a really annoying Japanese tourist not able to understand anything you're saying to him.

@VivaRevolution is a hysterical Bernie bro who still has PTSD from the election. Can't be trusted with anything more complicated than a youtube video.

@HomerThompson is the only person in the forum who can't posts gifs without getting in trouble from the mods.

I have no fucking idea who @colby25 and @CauseImbetta are. I don't think that's a good look for them.

Vote for me.

Irrational Poster, you are the worst poster on Sherdog. Your posts read like the whiny, post-menopausal diary entries of a Meryl Streep fan. You're the sanctimonious church lady of the WR, the "think of the children" bleeding heart who nobody actually listens to. It would be funny if it weren't so sad.

I talk the best shit.

Vote for me.

That's not where it was at all!!!

Irrational Poster, you are the worst poster on Sherdog. Your posts read like the whiny, post-menopausal diary entries of a Meryl Streep fan. You're the sanctimonious church lady of the WR, the "think of the children" bleeding heart who nobody actually listens to. It would be funny if it weren't so sad.

I can't see your posts because you have no likes.

Notice how @Rational Poster couldn't say shit about me.

That's because i'm El Dictador, and he knows it.

qhT5e7u.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back