SBBC: I think I'm all growed up

What would the fight outcome have been?

• Moon got curb stomped

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr @therealdope is beginning to tighten his cortex. Time will saturate and make his beautiful body moist with the poetic essence that resides within The Nexus. The qualitative secretions will enhance your musk Mr Dope. This is the beauty when you gape for The Nexus.

<Russell Westbook.gif>

Went out to a Karaoke bar in Chinatown last night. Ended up picking up a $500 tab for the group but there is only a $6 charge on my card.....

Tip charges coming through late is normal but not sure what the fuck is going on here

Went out to a Karaoke bar in Chinatown last night. Ended up picking up a $500 tab for the group but there is only a $6 charge on my card.....

Tip charges coming through late is normal but not sure what the fuck is going on here

Probably the same laws of economics that have Chinese food stores selling stuff at half the price of any other store!

Did you hit up Nan Zhou for some late night hand drawn Noodles?

Probably the same laws of economics that have Chinese food stores selling stuff at half the price of any other store!

Did you hit up Nan Zhou for some late night hand drawn Noodles?

Haha the karaoke room came with a $200 food credit. Cheesesteak egg rolls for the win

Ooooooooo.

They do philly cheesesteak wrapped in a bagel ball locally and it is stupidly tasty.

giphy.gif

Just finished stranger things 2

That was great

Mr. Senri always did seem like the type that would harass and assault young males.

Settle down you two. I need all to absorb the pirouettes of one another.

Mr @mooninite54 settle down with the blasphemous ennui conversations. You need to be beyond yourself, something me and all desire you to be. Let it secrete with tranquility...

Just finished stranger things 2

That was great

I agree Mr Wlu, i thoroughly enjoyed the whole cast this season. Those children are very talented individuals. I wonder how they will go about season 3?

I agree Mr Wlu, i thoroughly enjoyed the whole cast this season. Those children are very talented individuals. I wonder how they will go about season 3?
Hopefully they change it up some, and hopefully Will has a better fate in season 3, poor kid lmao

Season 2 was awesome tho

It's called beating the system. Congrats, bro. You won last night. Celebrate and never look back.

the other day I went to the ATM at 7-11, and $40 was just still sitting there in the receptacle, like the person forgot it...
So I waited about two minutes, nobody came forward and just pocketed it

I mean what was I gonna do, give it to the lost and found?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back