retired by Big Victor.
46504CFE00000578-5079135-image-a-62_1510613048090.jpg

Tomorrow night should be fun.

I mean it'll be a trash game but the excitement

dat sam smiff cover

jesus f'n christ

@Almighty Angus

now playing

i just have to tag you / I think of you whenever it plays. Love it and you.

It's basically modern slavery. @blokeybloke put me on to that "13th" documentary. Haven't watched it all, but it really makes you see how fucked the whole situation is in America.

e.g. This cretin on prisoners and keeping "good ones" incarcerated for slave labour:

“In addition to the bad ones, and I call these bad, in addition to them, they’re releasing some good ones that we use every day to wash cars, to change oil in our cars, to cook in the kitchens, to do all that where we save money,” he said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...g-slavery-comparisons/?utm_term=.ee803c709cd6

"Your telling me"

Bellator level meme

I dunno man, I used to trash Bellator as much as the next guy, but wasn't Conor McGregor at one of their events recently? If so, they must be pretty good these days.

I dunno man, I used to trash Bellator as much as the next guy, but wasn't Conor McGregor at one of their events recently? If so, they must be pretty good these days.

They're making Mir vs. Fedor, so I have to love them

Even if that fight is 47 years too late

They're making Mir vs. Fedor, so I have to love them

Even if that fight is 47 years too late

There is I suppose a miniscule chance of Fedor winning that tourney. He's in it after all. The hilarity that would ensue in the heavies would be beyond epic. I can't not get behind it.

There is I suppose a miniscule chance of Fedor winning that tourney. He's in it after all. The hilarity that would ensue in the heavies would be beyond epic. I can't not get behind it.

I love tourneys. They are so damn fun. The fact that it's HW makes it even funner. It's almost pointless to predict because these things almost always seem to have a bunch of unexpected things happen, people fall out etc. Like when alternate DC won the whole Strikeforce one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back