Your most favourite most laterest PR

And westside-style ultra-wide box squat for 335x18 this morning. (Lbs not kilos obviously)

355lbs bench. What a feeling.

Hope to one day hit 405.

3x8 pullups with 45lbs suspended. Not the best, but a PR for me.

Bunch of liars in this thread
No one benches more than teh 275

195 lb SOHP made me feel pretty good.

405x3 squat was the pinnacle of my strength training.

Running 6miles in ~48 minutes was also fun.

For me everything after 350 was a grind
Feel ya.

Hate to make excuses but if this fucking shoulder would stay in the socket it would make progress a lot easier.

Feel ya.

Hate to make excuses but if this fucking shoulder would stay in the socket it would make progress a lot easier.
tore my spinatus. went from a, bouncing, 415 bench to to a very slow 365. ran sheiko after some recovery work and am back up to 385-400 on a great day. and on my very last day in my vry last set i pulled my groin squatting. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

605 deadlift was amazing for me. Had to do it twice to make sure I wasn’t dreaming. Then I got off paternity leave, returned to work, programming changed and now I haven’t gone above 585 in months

I benched 350 with a 5 second pause on my chest because I lost all tightness at the bottom. Not a PR but I used to have to dump the bar when that happened

405x10 tonight, rep Pr, no wraps, belt or sleeves. Might have had more but I was gassed.

some strong PR's. could you please all add your actual progrmming just in a few words or the latest routines you use, if you got the time. i would be very interested in seeing the different approaches, similarities or variations. or i will look up the logs... thank you

Havent strength trained but my last 1rm for bench is only 160lbs lol

some strong PR's. could you please all add your actual progrmming just in a few words or the latest routines you use, if you got the time. i would be very interested in seeing the different approaches, similarities or variations. or i will look up the logs... thank you
Cube.

Or very closely to it.

I think my favourite PR was my 672 squat, belt only, no sleeves.

Second would be my recent 446 bench, paused, at a meet.

God damn your bench has gone way up.

Tips on increasing bench press? In before “bench press,” I know it’s a volume game.

Tips on increasing bench press? In before “bench press,” I know it’s a volume game.

Keep your elbows healthy, make sure your technique is tight, bench a lot, get bigger arms and pecs, gain weight.

Back