Joanna does deserve title shot rematch

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
I think if you multiple defend champ and you lose by fluke shot and not be dominated you should get a title shot.

Only scared Rose and scare Rose fans not want title shot because if Joanna so easy and not threat then it make for easy title defense for Rose.

Last edited:
Wait ?

Rematch?

After a First rd ko ?

... Wmma....don't change

Of course she does. She was the dominant champ for so long she should still be considered the number 1 contender.

That said, I hope she gets KTFO again.

Not a fluke.

JJ was swinging at air and got mollywhopped.

Wait ?

Rematch?

After a First rd ko ?

... Wmma....don't change

She was champ a long time. She should get it. But the build up will be funny. Her mean mugging and clowning needs to be a thing of the past. You got served honey..

There is no "deserve" in UFC anymore but Joanna could easily get a rematch based on the fact no one else in the top 5 has more than a one fight winning streak. Mostly because Joanna beat them all.

Every knockout is a fluke shot imo

New rule: every champ needs to be defeated twice before giving up the belt.

Yes but only because i wanna see her get whopped again.

No champ, regardless of title defenses deserves an immediate rematch in which they were finished by the person they just lost their title to.

I always had this feeling Rose would win me a shit load of cash one day. Unfortunately I put it on her to win by sub last time so Im wiling to get another shot at a win by flying armbar.

They might make the rematch because most people are under the impression that Joanna is an easier fight than Andrade for Rose, and Rose has a lot of marketing potential.

Rematch makes sense to me. Calm JJ beats Rose majority of the time.

My question is, why WOULDN'T anyone wanna see a rematch? Joanna is undoubtedly the most dominant and most accomplished fighter in that division that you can beat (a quick first round loss doesn't change that), and defeating her for a second consecutive time is a way bigger bragging right than beating any of the other girls.

Joanna deserves to fight her way back into contention, which is the point of the rankings. Otherwise, you might as well just call her Joanna ChampionEmeritus.

I think if you multiple defend champ and you lose by fluke shot and not be dominated you should get a title shot.
Fluke shot! Are you daft? Rose said she would knock her out b4 she even got in the ring with her..and Rose did dominate her..what fight were you watching.......but what the hell I would enjoy watching Rose kick her butt again....because it will happen again...JJ has no chin....none whatsoever!!

Only a scared Rose fan not want rematch.

if Joanna so easy then it make an easy first title defnese for Rose

Back