PWD 511: BIG DAWG EATS MY ASS

Where would you rather live?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ambrose and Rollins have zero intensity these days. They're just fucking there. Ironically it's kind of like Orton in a way but your hypocrite ass won't admit that.

And leave Roman alone.
They didnt want the shield to come back yet. Pretty sure 3 of them are on podcasts this year being totally against it right now. Too soon

They didnt want the shield to come back yet. Pretty sure 3 of them are on podcasts this year being totally against it right now. Too soon

WWE need them back together cause nothing was drawing at this point. They are grasping at anything to get them ratings. And get some love for Roman.

Randy Savage would have been 65 today. RIP you crazy bastard!

I know I’ve heard Roman say that for sure this year.

WWE need them back together cause nothing was drawing at this point. They are grasping at anything to get them ratings. And get some love for Roman.
Yeah but the brought them together to face a tag team they already beat and the fuckin miz
I wouldnt give a shit if I was them

Ember Moon is THICC. Wanna sniff her ass like a dog.

Undertaker first arrived at SS in 1990. Will he make a return at this SS perhaps to cost Braun?

Yeah but the brought them together to face a tag team they already beat and the fuckin miz
I wouldnt give a shit if I was them

Yeah that was the attitude Neville had and look where that got him. What Vince wants Vince gets.

Who was better Edge or Orton?

I say Orton. Edge was good but I never really bought into him as champ. Randy as The Apex Predator, menacing the champ with the threat of of taking it all away "out of nowhere" or as the vicious Viper using the ropes, table and guardrail to exploit every advantage to hold on to the belt. That's drama. If Edge had kept his dick in his pants, he wouldn't have had anything of that sort.

I say Orton. Edge was good but I never really bought into him as champ. Randy as The Apex Predator, menacing the champ with the threat of of taking it all away "out of nowhere" or as the vicious Viper using the ropes, table and guardrail to exploit every advantage to hold on to the belt. That's drama. If Edge had kept his dick in his pants, he wouldn't have had anything of that sort.

I preferred Legend Killer Orton. He had a semblance of a personality and wasnt subject to IED ( seriously who thought that was a good storyline ). But then he ran into the Undertaker and that got ruined. Pretty sure Undertaker wanted him to go over too. But Randy said no or Vince.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back