PWD 511: BIG DAWG EATS MY ASS

Where would you rather live?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Better not

Its going to be him or Kane cause apart from Jason Jordon costing team RAW the win, how else is Braun going to be eliminated. Raw should win which means they wont.

<seedat>

Those pictures show me nothing. Show me hour by hour demographics showing me when he was on tv. Because Mr Tito has those in his articles and they show every time Randy Orton was on tv they changed the channel. Kinda like when Roman or Stephanie McMahon is on And like the lazy person you are you wont actually read anything that may contradict you're beliefs because like a fundamentalist Christian it might shake your faith to the core. Its fine you like Randy Orton but stop trying to tell us hes the best wrestler and a ratings draw because that is simply not the case.

LMAO at all this. First off, the link you gave me didn't send me anywhere specific but to a news page that went on forever. Calling me lazy while not being able to show me the stats yourself is ironic and hilarious...

You said the ratings went down with Orton and I proved you wrong with facts and now you're resorting to calling them "pictures" as if you're trying to tell me those ratings are wrong.. Putting factual ratings on a graph doesn't all a sudden make them wrong. And I'm the "fundamentalist" here...

<YeahOKJen>

And you bringing up hour by hour demographic ratings is funny. I mean how could Orton have been in his spot for almost 15 years now if everybody turned off the channel when he came on? Yaaa so much for your "demographic breakdown" swerve. Nice try.

All this dancing just because you made a bullshit claim... Suck it up and admit you were wrong. Not only that but the last year that went up in ratings was with him at top and that makes your claim even more foolish.

Get a clue.

stop trying to tell us hes the best wrestler and a ratings draw because that is simply not the case.

{<huh}

You're full of strowman here. I've never ever said he was the best wrestler. I said he was my favorite wrestler and I also proved to you that he wasn't a ratings tanker like you claim, which also doesn't mean I ever said he was a huge draw to begin with. Get a grip.

I've always said that they could do better with Orton and that's been my long time view.

Yeah you do, this an Alberto Del Rio are you're go to arguments

I've said they're the best? Show me... You seem to be full of shit today. Being my favorites and repping them here in the PWD doesn't mean that I ever "argued" about them being the best. My arguments were always to use them better, that doesnt mean winning titles and Rumbles.

I was completely against Orton winning the Rumble and the title this year and have said that numerous times. So ya you're full of shit.

I've said they're the best? Show me... You seem to be full of shit today. Being my favorites and repping them here in the PWD doesn't mean that I ever "argued" about them being the best. My arguments were always to use them better, that doesnt mean winning titles and Rumbles.

I was completely against Orton winning the Rumble and the title this year and have said that numerous times. So ya you're full of shit.

Ahh yeah you do. Everytime someone criticizes them you go on the attack. Seriously i mentioned Orton was fragile and you went full Def Con 5. You do it all the time. Learn to read you crusty old bastard. Your History speaks for itself.

Orton is pretty good. Just watch his matches with Christian.

still pissed at that Orton/Lesnar match from last year. Hopefully that doesn't happen to AJ.

I argued about that match big time with @D.R.H. and @HereticBD. I said you got the 2nd top guy of the past decade and you make him look like a chump? Funny enough, Orton went on to win the Rumble and title a few months later to a extremely mild reaction.

Jeez I wonder why...

Orton vs Brock should have been a blood bath with lots of action. Would have kept Orton hot even in defeat. What did that do for Brock? But most of all, what a letdown im terms of entertainment.

Right fucking here! You got caught now shut the fuck up

<Dany07>

Syd doesn't get humor all a sudden... or you're just desperate in yet another false claim. I say AJ is the best every other week. It was a Punk/Jericho mixed line poking fun at it, I can't believe I have to explain this... Now show me some more times I made this claim that they're the best ever since apparently it's my "go to argument for everything."

You're the one here who really needs to shut the fuck up. Enough with the b.s.

You pretty much do, everytime. Everytime! Which is why people ignore you, because you cant stand people having a different opinion than yours.

And dude ive agreed with you on many things, especially that ratings are down.

People ignore me because I've argued that Del Rio and Orton are the best ever?

<YeahOKJen>

<[analyzed}>

tenor.gif

WeakWillingHypacrosaurus-max-1mb.gif

random-gif-15.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

jW6be_s-200x150.gif

Started reading the 3rd volume of Punisher MAX at work today, got through the first arc. Was a bit strange when Punisher kills like 200 people who didn't commit any crimes because they were on a yacht with 3 people who had (the leader of the group not even being there). Doesn't seem like something that SHIELD or the Avengers would let slide compared to his usual killings.

Ahh yeah you do. Everytime someone criticizes them you go on the attack. Seriously i mentioned Orton was fragile and you went full Def Con 5. You do it all the time. Learn to read you crusty old bastard. Your History speaks for itself.

People criticize those 2 everyday here and I don't say shit. You're the one going off here because I said Rollins and Ambrose ain't doing shit and aint showing intensity.

I remember people saying Chris Benoit wasn't good on the mic. But you go back now and watch his promos and they were actually pretty good, intense and too the point. it was just that he was over shadowed by The Rock, Angle, HHH, Austin, Jericho, Undertaker, Shawn Micheals and Edge. But he was 10 times better than say the Big Show Kane, Orton and most of the roster.

Yoked, menacing and charismatic, and unlike the jabronis these days, in no way gets buried or emasculated by Steph slapping him

02 series is the best series imo with elimination chamber, lesnar/show, Victoria/trish, 6 man tables, triple threat tag and kidman/noble. My favorite ppv since its my era as a full time fan (02-09). This era is ppv/youtube clips of tv.

<Dany07>

Syd doesn't get humor all a sudden... or you're just desperate in yet another false claim. I say AJ is the best every other week. It was a Punk/Jericho mixed line poking fun at it, I can't believe I have to explain this... Now show me some more times I made this claim that they're the best ever since apparently it's my "go to argument for everything."

You're the one here who really needs to shut the fuck up. Enough with the b.s.

The fuck do I need to prove my point. You're the one with the record for being a douche. The fact that so many people get sick of your shit and stick you on ignore might be a sign that you may not be as awesome as you think you are. I'm not going to go back through 2 years or so of threads to find where you defended Del Rio as champion. Everyone in here knows you did. And so do you. Stop with your bs "state your opinion as fact" and try and be a decent contributor to these threads. Seriously you got banned from Sherdog. And that's pretty hard to do. You seriously suck the joy out of being a wrestling fan sometimes.

Also your humour needs work you crusty old man.

People criticize those 2 everyday here and I don't say shit. You're the one going off here because I said Rollins and Ambrose ain't doing shit and aint showing intensity.

And I agreed. Or did you miss that post. I pointed to the fact that the stomps from those 2 reminded me of Benoit but the rest of it sucked. Seriously I was trying to segway into how I used to enjoy Benoits work and miss it. Then you went and made into a but you diss Randy blah blah. post. As I said you really suck the joy out of these threads sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back