Al Franken probably will have to resign...

He didn't touch her tits, or even grab her - and that picture is nowhere outside of the realm of simple dumb shit that a middling, mostly unfunny comedian would do, imo.

she already said he forced himself on her in another incident .. not just about that one picture .. but that picture should be disturbing as it is seeing as she's asleep

Liberals are more prone to acts like this because they can't get laid on their own.

Here is a list of known elected Republican officials who have gotten in trouble for sex offenses since 2000

Ed Schrock
Strom Thurmond
Steven Latourette
David Dreier
Don Sherwood
Mark Foley
David Vitter
Randall L Tobias
Larry Craig
Vito Fosella
John Ensign
Chip Pickering
Mark Souder
Chris Lee
Scott DesJarlais
Herman Cain
Vance Mccalister
Denny Hastert
Donald Trump
Tim Murphy

Yeah, it's always those horny dems who cant get any, right....

EDIT - add to the list, Wes Goodman was just caught today. Anti gay republican, caught with gay guys in his office.

Last edited:
Typical weirdo from Minnie-sodar.

ETA: On the other hand, this thread did cause me to do an image search on Leeann Tweeden, and I'm glad I did.
Took your advice... Gooood LAWD...

I'm not trying to play politics here. Biden has me rustled to the max. I'm extremely angry about what I saw him doing to those young children. :mad::mad::mad:
Are you angry about Trump admitting to sexual assaulting women too?

The "groping" is alleged to be the picture. The one where it doesn't even look like he's touching her. There isn't some other grope- that's the grope in question.

Tweeden said, "...put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth."

What is the point of the photo?

Tweeden said, "...put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth."

What is the point of the photo?
She says that photo is him groping her while she was asleep. She claims to have been groped, and her evidence is that photo. She doesn't mean that he groped her by kissing her, she means the photo.

I'm not trying to play politics here. Biden has me rustled to the max. I'm extremely angry about what I saw him doing to those young children. :mad::mad::mad:

Could you be any more pathetic? You're babbling on about gifs of platonic conduct that was done publicly in front of thousands of people.

She says that photo is him groping her while she was asleep. She claims to have been groped, and her evidence is that photo. She doesn't mean that he groped her by kissing her, she means the photo.

Agreed. The implies that he groped her while she was asleep. He mailed the photo to her, knowing that she was made about the forced kiss. He had opportunities to tell her that he didn't grope her, or even that he regretted his actions, and he never did so.

You realize he is a lawyer, and the photo would be direct evidence of molestation. You expect the photo to be the maximum extent of the groping?

Are his hands even making contact? Sexual assault is a stretch.
How would you feel if that was your Mom, Daughter, Sister, GF, Wife?

Yes, he's making contact and also "forcibly kissed her sticking his tongue in her mouth" without her consent.

Last edited:
shouldnt we be slut shaming her for passing out drunk around a bunch of guys? let alone military guys?

you millenials are such pussies

Could you be any more pathetic? You're babbling on about gifs of platonic conduct that was done publicly in front of thousands of people.

Yes. I can be more pathetic than expressing rage at Creepy Joe Biden. You do not take issue with his disgusting actions towards children?

Bidens family is gross, something out of jerry springer, his own son is dating his other sons widow, fucking sick to me, there are other fish in the sea man wtf. some hill billy shit
You're a Christian conservative correct? The Bidens claim they are devout Catholics. You should be aware that the Bible says you should marry your brother's widow. Yet you cast aspersions on him for doing the Christian thing. With all due respect, you sound like another fake Christian who doesn't even know his own religion.

Notice the difference between when liberals do shit like this vs. when conservatives do it? Their constituency calls for their resignation. Conservatives just keep lying about it. Probably because they’re all little bitch-boys.

Yes. I can be more pathetic than expressing rage at Creepy Joe Biden. You do not take issue with his disgusting actions towards children?

The actions in the gif's is creepy and inappropriate.

Absent any proof that he's done anything but be creepily inappropriate, additional outrage and equation of the conduct to molestation is both dishonest and outright nasty.

You're a Christian conservative correct? The Bidens claim they are devout Catholics. You should be aware that the Bible says you should marry your brother's widow. Yet you cast aspersions on him for doing the Christian thing. With all due respect, you sound like another fake Christian who doesn't even know his own religion.

Not to get too technical but marrying your brother's widow is a portion of the Old Covenant law that, for most Christians, ended with the New Covenant. I guess Jackie Blue you don't know the Christian religion as well as you think.

Concerning Joe Biden, I haven't studied the videos and photos. As a starting point, I'm willing to assume sincere goodwill on his part. Again, I haven't looked at anything.

The actions in the gif's is creepy and inappropriate.

Absent any proof that he's done anything but be creepily inappropriate, additional outrage and equation of the conduct to molestation is both dishonest and outright nasty.
Saw a headline of a bodyguard or something saying they had to protect women form Biden. Haven’t read it yet

Back