2017 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
1311094067_magic_johnson_eating.gif

Heard he doesn't test positive anymore. Guess there is a cure if you have enough money

Yeah, if it was what I call the Dark WR, that is BS.

The only thing that was going on there was a non-modded private message with no rules. WiolentOne was blatantly racist towards rod1 in there. Rod1 was posting hilarious anti-jew memes. It was entertaining. It was the real OT WR.

If their was another PM going I wasn't included on, where these more nafarious things were going on, I would be very curious who reported, as I imagine that would have been kept close to the vest.
There was several of them. I left most of them.

His birthday today said he wasn't gonna be around. Maybe I'll invite @Clippy to help me whore it up

Don't worry I should be here today.

I'm not some peasant farmer like @pcptornado or whatever they do up there in Canada for work.

I'm a real American homeowner with a salary and a house. I have a desk and can do this while getting paid.

I have a meeting a little later though.

There was several of them. I left most of them.

They were negative people, with a victim complex thanks to yours truly.

It's good to see you didn't descend into the depths of their madness, maybe you were the mole? Maybe you're playing both sides?

Maybe you were responsible for the assassination attack against me?

I'm just asking questions.

Don't worry I should be here today.

I'm not some peasant farmer like @pcptornado or whatever they do up there in Canada for work.

I'm a real American homeowner with a salary and a house. I have a desk and can do this while getting paid.

I have a meeting a little later though.

<WellThere>

People have lives I guess who would have thought

<Fedor23>

Honestly I'm getting tired of being couped up at home myself. I'm ready to go back to work..
Lol I know, I definitely wasn't expecting any effort here.

When do you go back to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back