Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.48 - It's the taking part that counts edition

Who would you bet on?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked like fucking midfielder Rooney out their today & Utd fans were clapping his every pass

dumb cunts
Oh c'mon Bloke, he just came back from ACL injury in a game they had won. Bit extreme.

Don't go full Poch and make me have to defend anything regarding United again ffs.

don't even need his tips

You know its an outlier FF season when Liechulester is top of the Lg

Over here in the states on ESPNFC Gab Marchotti (loves Tuchel tbf) was very quick to call out Bosz was a risk for Dortmund in the summer. It's pretty much gone the way he said it could go lol

Auba needs to get his shit together. You guys need to learn to defend and accept a Bayern Pulisic bid. (Though I don't think he'll ever come to Bayern tbh)
Couldn't keep Tuchel as he was hated by the whole club lol. But yeah, the opponents figured out how to *easily* beat us and they do it easily, whether it is Bayern or Stuttgrt/Hannover. We were chaotic before club and it seems like we are chaotic again...

It is impossible to defend playing the way he wants to play. Won't comment on Pulisic. :p

Wannabe pep
Yeah you can try that style in 1. a complete shit league (Holland) or 2. with a Top 5 team like City has NOW after spending a billion. Won't work anywhere else.

@frenz I think we need a board meeting, not liking this "we" shit Tules is posting.

Master C dubs will be called upon after changing a poopy diaper, thankfully it's only his sons now and not Tules.

@frenz I think we need a board meeting, not liking this "we" shit Tules is posting.

Master C dubs will be called upon after changing a poopy diaper, thankfully it's only his sons now and not Tules.
lmfao.

brutal, savage, rekt @Tules

Oh c'mon Bloke, he just came back from ACL injury in a game they had won. Bit extreme.

Don't go full Poch and make me have to defend anything regarding United again ffs.
He looked better than 3 touch Rom tbf

Tules just did a great job so far in FF, no luck involved. Only a matter of time until YouVee starts stealing his players. :D

Tules just did a great job so far in FF, no luck involved. Only a matter of time until YouVee starts stealing his players. :D

he's gonna steal Salah

gauarnteed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back