Will Brooks Will Be Champion By 2017

Such a pussy @Coolidge, at least be a good troll and try to defend your silly prediction.

Will Brooks sure regrets leaving Bellator now lol

yeah, that's interesting. that's probably why he liked, he's being a pussy and brooks is also a big pussy, that's why I was rooting for him to lose and leave the UFC and maybe now I will get my wish

coolidge just needs to man up. take the jokes like a man and that's it. it was a bad call, it happens, but just don't act like a baby, you will be mocked even worse
100%

If I'm right I'll come here and gloat

If I'm wrong don't quote me I'm not coming back.

I actually like Coolidge though haha...

I'm willing to make this thread on tuivasa and I'll take the heat if he loses. That's what being a fan is. Taking the shit when they lose.

In respect of Coolage: I thought Brooks was going to be way better than he has performed.

Carney is a mean little fellow.

Fucking hell,

He took a pay cut to come to the UFC and dropped a belt. Now he's 1-3 against lower tier opposition.

Sometimes its just better to take a paycheck and beat up cans.

viewimage.php

Coolidge usually averages about 350 posts a day; he's been pretty quiet since Will Brooks lost.

If your only memory of Will Brooks is his UFC debut, then I know you're probably laughing right now. But the guy is actually a legit threat to the title. He can do everything that Eddie Alvarez can but better and without getting wobbled in virtually every fight. He's a very good wrestler and grappler, so he's not going to be hesitant to strike with Khabib. Conor McGregor doesn't pose a threat to his championship ambitions, either, not with his suspect wrestling defense.

The sad thing is you should have seen this coming. Brooks was never UFC champion material

Khabib will be champion by 2017

Brooks would embarrass Khabib

Chandler is easily top 10, he could be top 5

When Conor wins the LW division will retire like the Featherweight division so Brooks will only fight for the interim belt if he was to get there.

Will Brooks and Khabib Nurmagomedov will be up there within the next two years.

I would say Landon Vannata but i think he needs to go to 145. He would be at the top in no time.

giphy.webp

I firmly believe that when a fail is this epic, 7500 like points should be deducted as punishment.

ADDED: 7500 is roughly 20%. Same as if you missed weight.

This is childish. Everyone makes bad predictions. It's just a natural part of MMA fandom. I won't be returning to this thread, so don't even bother quoting me.

Tuck it. You tuck that dick in and sit down when you piss.

Is it just me or does it feel like this Coolidge guy is always way off on his predictions

Back