PWD 514: Fresh Young Upstart Era

dat ass

• balor

• velveteen dream

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am impressed you maitnain ketosis/good diet being an A&M fan.

Man, i've been eating like shit for a min after shredding my knee, shit still bothers me. I gotta get back on the horse, but yeah football is murderous right now. All I want in my life is Jimbo Fisher ffs.

Lazy booking and horrible finish to the main event.
Same shit they did when Braun was thrown into the dumpster truck.

Watching NXT takeover now.

That Peyton entrance with Billie Kaye . . . got me like
latest

Women's match was actually pretty good.

I like Almas winning the title.

Yeah I read that. This is a true dont give a fuck Brock performance. Wonder if this the payback for the 2 sweet gesture with Finn at No Mercy. Vince isnt beyond that type of pettiness, especially with talent not WWE created.
Don’t be an idiot.

Drank a huge white can Monster to stay awake for SS and ended up wide awake until 0230. I’m jormally wide awake for work at 0445 so I started watching some old WCCW on the Network.

Started watching the David Von Erich memorial episode (not the Parade if Champions where Kerry beat Flair for the title). It was VERY cringeworthy watching Fritz make his sons do a death angle literally days after Dave’s death. You have little Chris and his wife still crying, Mike in shock and Kerry and Kevin talking about becoming the NWA world champ.

Watching this now and knowing this death was the catalyst for three more suicides almost made me feel dirty. Vince had NOTHING on Fritz in the “anything for a storyline” department IMHO.

Drank a huge white can Monster to stay awake for SS and ended up wide awake until 0230. I’m jormally wide awake for work at 0445 so I started watching some old WCCW on the Network.

Started watching the David Von Erich memorial episode (not the Parade if Champions where Kerry beat Flair for the title). It was VERY cringeworthy watching Fritz make his sons do a death angle literally days after Dave’s death. You have little Chris and his wife still crying, Mike in shock and Kerry and Kevin talking about becoming the NWA world champ.

Watching this now and knowing this death was the catalyst for three more suicides almost made me feel dirty. Vince had NOTHING on Fritz in the “anything for a storyline” department IMHO.
When I have too much caffeine some melatonin evens everything out

Starting the main event of NXT takeover. This war games cage looks janky.

NXT needs to lay off the bowling pin spots...they're getting more and more contrived and fake looking.

I haven't watched NXT since the last take over. These undisputed era guys all look like vanilla midgets with no charisma? Can anyone confirm?

O'Reilly kicks ass.

I haven't watched NXT since the last take over. These undisputed era guys all look like vanilla midgets with no charisma? Can anyone confirm?
they're from ring of honor, so, correct.

UANY of the ufc fights this weekend good? Got em on my DVR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back