PWD 514: Fresh Young Upstart Era

dat ass

• balor

• velveteen dream

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it make more strategic sense for the AOP to put in one of the big guys first instead of the smaller guy in Strong?

Herculined my entire truck this weekend and got a new rear bumper on order. All I need now is the new tires and the truck is back to looking good. Need to get it back road worthy before the snow hits...

eMfBuIc.gif

I’m not a big fan of keto because most of the advocates of it are not in better shape than me so I question 1 the diet and 2 their dedication

Like buying hair tonic from a bald barber.

hm.gif

The first 4 eliminated all made their names outside of the WWE. Welcome to the company boys! It looked they had faith in Balor at the beginning. Then he got injured and now he's just some dude in the mid card.

The sad thing about it is that those guys can all put on wrestling clinics if they were given the chance. They represent the newer era of wrestling, even if they are pushing 40. They can absolutely steal a show.

I like Kurt Angle but it looks like his body is breaking down. I’d rather see him going against wrestlers like Brock and HHH, instead of those who need the rub.

Wouldn't it make more strategic sense for the AOP to put in one of the big guys first instead of the smaller guy in Strong?

I’d like to know who decided to put Roderick Strong in a vest. He looked like a child wearing his dads clothing.

I wish WWE would stop teasing the Miz/Bryan feud. We know it's not leading to a match.

Triple H vs. Strowman happening?

Heard the fans were badly disappointed to not get Jinder v Lesnar. In all seriousness AJ Styles is still full on elite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back