The Jordan Peterson Thread - V2 -

In the audio clip they even admit that their censure of her is a direct result of Bill C16.

This story is blowing up, she's going on Dave Rubin, apparently. And yeah, Bill C-16 already operating as predicted:

Far more ominously, and erroneously, Shepherd is told her action ran counter to the Human Rights Code, specifically C-16. C-16 amended the Criminal Code to extend protection against “hate propaganda” to any segment of the public “distinguished by gender identity or expression,” and made “bias, prejudice, or hate based on gender identity or expression an aggravating circumstance when it is a motivating factor in a crime.”

A crime! As Senator Linda Frum tweeted: “Proponents of Bill C-16, including Justice Minister [Wilson-Raybould], testified that Bill C-16 could not be used as a tool to silence reasonable free speech. Yet here we are just a few Orwellian months later.” Precisely what Jordan Peterson predicted before C-16 was passed.

Last post on the subject, Rex Murphy has a way with words:

http://nationalpost.com/opinion/rex...o-dares-to-play-peterson-clip-from-the-agenda

Was not The Agenda clip in question exposing fragile university students to 1½ minutes of Jordan Peterson’s rather considered thoughts on language and politics? It was, Rambukkana said, like showing a speech of Adolph Hitler neutrally! (My underline: it needs one.)

This is where, so to speak, I’d like to stop the tape.

However old you are, I’d like to ask this question: Have you ever, from the very day you were born, thought our sweet country would reach a point where playing a clip from Steve Paikin’s calm, serene, progressive The Agenda would have a professor at a serious university, seriously asserting, it was equivalent to blasting Adolph Hitler in full frothing rage at a Nuremberg rally—neutrally or otherwise? I’d add a slightly less incredible question. Is there not something “off” about a professor at one Ontario university denominating another tenured professor at the U of T as Hitler-like, or Hitler-toxic?

Looks like Lindsey got redpilled and got a lot of publicity in the process.

She could parlay this into something lucrative.

the red lubrication has migrated...

Gavin Mcinnes is nothing but a player of the clown nose on, clown nose off routine. He's never funny, and just comes off as a boor.

Gavins a fake tough guy who cultivates a following made up of losers with women problems who displace their failures onto everything around them.

He should analyze this meme
CEZ4qhHUkAAY86m.jpg

Last post on the subject, Rex Murphy has a way with words:

http://nationalpost.com/opinion/rex...o-dares-to-play-peterson-clip-from-the-agenda

Was not The Agenda clip in question exposing fragile university students to 1½ minutes of Jordan Peterson’s rather considered thoughts on language and politics? It was, Rambukkana said, like showing a speech of Adolph Hitler neutrally! (My underline: it needs one.)

This is where, so to speak, I’d like to stop the tape.

However old you are, I’d like to ask this question: Have you ever, from the very day you were born, thought our sweet country would reach a point where playing a clip from Steve Paikin’s calm, serene, progressive The Agenda would have a professor at a serious university, seriously asserting, it was equivalent to blasting Adolph Hitler in full frothing rage at a Nuremberg rally—neutrally or otherwise? I’d add a slightly less incredible question. Is there not something “off” about a professor at one Ontario university denominating another tenured professor at the U of T as Hitler-like, or Hitler-toxic?

I just listened to the 45 minute interrogation of Lindsey Sherpherd. What was bizarre was the fact that the interrogators threw nearly every "progressive" talking point at her. They brought up climate change denial, sexism, racism, transphobia, homophobia, Hitler, Nazi Germany, Charles Murray, Richard Spencer, Milo Yiannopolous, hate crimes. It was just one ridiculous statement after another in a disgusting attempt to guilt and shame Shepherd. The irony was that they mocked Dr. Peterson for his paranoid views surrounding Bill C-16 while interrogating her communist style and telling her what she did was illegal under Bill C-16.

The most sickening part was the passive aggressive, condescending Mr. Van Driessen (Beavis and Butthead teacher) tone they spoke with.

"So, I understand what you thought you were doing, but you do understand that what you did was transphobic and you created a hostile space for vulnerable students, right? I wouldn't have done that."

latest

Global news has a two minute video featured on its Website showing lawyer Howard Levitt explaining why the Lindsey Shepherd interrogators have no idea what they are talking about:

"They are totally incompetent. They do not even know what they are talking about."

"If it was illegal to show both sides of an argument on a university campus, then we would not call this Canada we would call it Maoist China at its most extreme."

Laurier University ‘should be so fundamentally embarrassed’: Lawyer Howard Levitt

Last edited by a moderator:
she was arrested
she stole Lauren southerns phone and smashed it as well as lying to police during an active investigation
http://www.genuinewitty.com/2016/11...gal-system-screws-the-pooch-feat-smugglypuff/
theo-valerie-williamson-smugglypuff.png

it is also thought that she perpetrated a false flag at her HS
http://iotwreport.com/we-never-updated-the-story-about-smugglypuff/

People like this are so punchable. They get in your face, they call you the worst sort of names they can, they try to get you fired over innocuous shit, they straw man about anything you say, they get in among their cult companions and chant in your ear with megaphones and blow horns, etc... and 99% of them or utter despicable capricious pussies like this cunt. I don't know if I could keep my cool in such a situation. I grew up in the country, and in the country if people pulled 1/3rd of this shit on you, you kick the shit out of them or at least try. These sheltered babies look like they've never been punched in their lives and hide behind the authorities to confidently avoid it while doing everything they can to push your buttons. I have no respect for such cowardice and for such pathetic behavior. The tranny cunt that slapped Lauren's phone would be more than enough of a reason to break it's nose.

Douglas Murray wrote an article on the Laurier incident:

As anyone who has read his work or watched videos of him lecturing will know, Jordan Peterson is a very good communicator. He may in fact be one of the only Canadians who is internationally known for an ability to communicate, as well as think. Nevertheless, he holds what are currently deemed the ‘wrong’ views on gender pronouns for Trans people (rules which were only invented a few minutes ago but have now become dogma). And so for the crime of showing a brief video of Peterson speaking, Shepherd was hauled before her superiors, including her supervising professor, one Nathan Rambukkana. Needless to say, and as the tape shows, Rambukkana is not a celebrated communicator.

<bball2>

Like all great Stasi institutions, the university will not explain the exact crime. Nor reveal exactly what the accused is accused of. Nor reveal who the complainant is. Shepherd is not allowed to be told whether one student has complained. Or many. Or all. But she is informed that showing a viewpoint that is contrary to the currently prevailing dogma is akin to an act of violence. This, in turn, is against the Ontario Human Rights Code. All the current torture-terms are there. Things are ‘problematic’. Shepherd is guilty of ‘targeting’. Her actions are ‘discriminatory’ and make people feel ‘unsafe’. One of the apparatchiks even uses the term ‘positionality’ where the word ‘position’ would be perfectly adequate. Presumably because in his particular bubble there is no point in using the correct word when an elongated (and incorrect) one could give off an air of greater authority, the better to intimidate underlings with.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/11/beware-the-modern-day-heretic-hunters/

Last edited by a moderator:

Wood.

Very hard.

Douglas Murray wrote an article on the Laurier incident:

As anyone who has read his work or watched videos of him lecturing will know, Jordan Peterson is a very good communicator. He may in fact be one of the only Canadians who is internationally known for an ability to communicate, as well as think. Nevertheless, he holds what are currently deemed the ‘wrong’ views on gender pronouns for Trans people (rules which were only invented a few minutes ago but have now become dogma). And so for the crime of showing a brief video of Peterson speaking, Shepherd was hauled before her superiors, including her supervising professor, one Nathan Rambukkana. Needless to say, and as the tape shows, Rambukkana is not a celebrated communicator.

<bball2>

Like all great Stasi institutions, the university will not explain the exact crime. Nor reveal exactly what the accused is accused of. Nor reveal who the complainant is. Shepherd is not allowed to be told whether one student has complained. Or many. Or all. But she is informed that showing a viewpoint that is contrary to the currently prevailing dogma is akin to an act of violence. This, in turn, is against the Ontario Human Rights Code. All the current torture-terms are there. Things are ‘problematic’. Shepherd is guilty of ‘targeting’. Her actions are ‘discriminatory’ and make people feel ‘unsafe’. One of the apparatchiks even uses the term ‘positionality’ where the word ‘position’ would be perfectly adequate. Presumably because in his particular bubble there is no point in using the correct word when an elongated (and incorrect) one could give off an air of greater authority, the better to intimidate underlings with.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/11/beware-the-modern-day-heretic-hunters/

Douglas Murray is a gentleman and a scholar.

Funny, because of Dr. Jordan Peterson I'm seeing Jacques Derrida's philosophies in the mainstream more and more. If you look at any idea long enough and through the right lens it can appear to be accurate. The deconstruction of objective thought.

Last edited:
Funny, because of Dr. Jordan Peterson I'm seeing Jacques Derrida's philosophies in the mainstream more and more. If you look at any idea long enough and through the right lens it can appear to be accurate. The deconstruction of objective thought.

Everything depends on the degree of power of the recipient. There's no way in hell a meek individual could ever subscribe to more cruel philosophies.

Everything depends on the degree of power of the recipient. There's no way in hell a meek individual could ever subscribe to more cruel philosophies.

That's interesting.

I'm not overly fluent in Derrida's expanded philosophies, I'm just scratching the surface of his and others - carefully.

Gavins a fake tough guy who cultivates a following made up of losers with women problems who displace their failures onto everything around them.

Fake tough guy? I've never gotten that from him. He's always struck me as the type to sue first, and ask questions later.

Back