NFL Discussion v62: White-Pony’s blood pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Redskins v. Giants Thanksgiving game tomorrow is going to get crazy well before kick off. There's always a ton of Giants fans and they just said on the radio that they are opening the gates at 12 lol

So many people are going to be fucking hammered well before kickoff.

Giants fans will probably out number skins fan. Sad really. Dan Snyder can eat a bag of cocks.

Saw a stat that opposing qbs have something stupid like 74% completions and Qb rating of 133 vs raiders

How do you not throw completions when the coaches have these cans lining up 15 yards off of their coverage?

How do you not throw completions when the coaches have these cans lining up 15 yards off of their coverage?
Cooper-Fumble.gif

If they dont get a pick on him Im not sure I can handle it.
Lol, we'll see what happens. His accuracy is so terrible he doesn't really throw balls that anyone has a chance at.

Lol, we'll see what happens. His accuracy is so terrible he doesn't really throw balls that anyone has a chance at.
Maybe they should both just forfeit and spare us.

I didn't think, at this point in the season, i'd be worried about playing the Chargers.

Lot of solid teams already looking forward to the draft.

Raiders are the only team without an Int all season? Wow

seriously! With all the tipped pass INTs nowadays youd think theyd get at least some of those.

I didn't think, at this point in the season, i'd be worried about playing the Chargers.

You better hope your LT plays or else the Chargers smoke ya.

seriously! With all the tipped pass INTs nowadays youd think theyd get at least some of those.

You better hope your LT plays or else the Chargers smoke ya.

I think he's going to play, but i'm still not confident

Bench Dak if that cann ass LT is playing. Bosa and Ingram will kill him.

Bench Dak if that cann ass LT is playing. Bosa and Ingram will kill him.

Amen to that, but Dak needs to play better to. Dude had an awful game last week, just shitty decision making. Lol that's why I said he was shellshocked, I don't know if he was rushing his throws or progressions or something but he was bad at throwing and bad at making decisions.

He's a good Qb so this was the anomaly, hopefully the return of Tyron brings back Dak Prescott, and Rayne Dakota stays home.

Amen to that, but Dak needs to play better to. Dude had an awful game last week, just shitty decision making. Lol that's why I said he was shellshocked, I don't know if he was rushing his throws or progressions or something but he was bad at throwing and bad at making decisions.

He's a good Qb so this was the anomaly, hopefully the return of Tyron brings back Dak Prescott, and Rayne Dakota stays home.
Well, guy doesnt see pressure hardly ever so hes having to learn how to deal with it now. And hes seeing an incredibly high rate of pressures with that gaping hole of a LT.

Well, guy doesnt see pressure hardly ever so hes having to learn how to deal with it now. And hes seeing an incredibly high rate of pressures with that gaping hole of a LT.

GOATse tier gaping hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back