All of Conor's excuses after getting destroyed by Floyd

Fucking Conor has so many excuses haha

You can't be stupid enough to believe that....floyd didn't train? haha Floyd trained his ass off....are you going by a few minute videos of him out having fun, then assume, that accounts for his entire day? haha and conor only said that to build the fight...
No Floyd actually said he only. Trained cardio the last month as he didn't want to break at his hand.

And LOL at sell the fight, all the Conor nut gobblers wouldn't shut the fuck up. Now it's to sell the fight.

Wankers

Because he said he is boxing and would knock little undersized Floyd out in 2. Floyd didn't even train for the fight and was partying in his club everyday while eating burgerking for the whole week too.

I don't like Conor but I don't hate him either. But you Conor haters are ridiculous.

Conor as a 0:0 boxer talked his way into a fight with a legend of the sport and got paid somewhere in the range of $50-$75MM for it.

To act like him promoting himself to get the fight and then during the run up to the fight to first build enough interest that Floyd would take the fight and then to maximize PPV's is an embarrassment to him just goes to show how much hate distorts a mind.

Had Conor been 'realistic' pre Mayweather signing the bout and on the run up to the fight there never would have been a fight. Had Conor been saying 'I hope you all know I really cannot win this and will get my ass handed to me but I will try to make it entertaining', no one would buy it.

And that is what haters expect. They are mad he said that stuff prior and feel they can now get revenge after by trying to hold him to his words. Ridiculous.

All of Floyd's excuses after an amateur made boxing look easy.

.Floyd is 40.
.Floyd didn't really train
.Floyd carried him
.Floyd bet on himself to win in the 10th round (No proof.)
Floyd gave Conor brain damage. Not true.

Klitscho "He produced beautiful boxing"

Sugar ray "He impressed me"

Harry Khan"10 out of 10 performance. He surprised me."

[
Errol Spencer"He did good, he can box again."

Sugar Ray"Very impressed."

Chris Van Heerden"I didn't expect him to do as good as he did. Well done brother."

Danny Garcia"I give him a B+. He did good."

[

Adrian Broner"He'd beat Victor Ortiz."

[

Mike Tyson"I give him an A."

"He did way better than everyone thought he would do. Floyd didn't carry him. If he could have knocked him out in the first round, he would have."

Last edited:
It is hard listening to him, I had to stop after 1 min. I wish Mayweather didn't carry him in the first few and just went for it straight off the bat because then we wouldn't have to listen to all this bull.
he was placing bets on the over/under 9.5

Because he said he is boxing and would knock little undersized Floyd out in 2. Floyd didn't even train for the fight and was partying in his club everyday while eating burgerking for the whole week too.

Destroyed??

This is a destroyed boxer
Manny+Pacquiao+v+Miguel+Cotto+dgqWIdPbKHsl.jpg

This is a boxer that just made 100 mil
gty_839878542_93325113.jpg

No Floyd actually said he only. Trained cardio the last month as he didn't want to break at his hand.

And LOL at sell the fight, all the Conor nut gobblers wouldn't shut the fuck up. Now it's to sell the fight.

Wankers

I'm a huge conor fan...and I never once believe he could beat floyd...not a chance in hell...anyone who really thought that is an idiot...at this point in floyds career...he can go 12 rounds in his sleep...the guy literally never gets tired...

I can agree with almost everything you typed aside from this. Conor did win those three rounds, not denying that, but he didn't take Floyd to ten rounds. Floyd set back and let Conor gas himself out before he even bothered to fight back. He fought a different style from any other fight we've ever seen from Floyd, and that was honestly because he didn't respect Conor's boxing.
No, sorry but you do not understand boxing strategy at all.

It is a common tactic in boxing, particularly when a smaller more skilled boxer is facing a bigger guy whose only chance may be to 'catch' them with a power shot, to avoid that danger early, let the guy bang himself out and then to take over and finish the opponent.

Floyd simply had no desire to get in to a slugfest with Conor while he was still fresh and Floyd was surprised at how long it took for Conor to actually tire out, so he could then implement his game plan.

So you have to give Conor full credit for pushing it 10 rounds as that is WHAT FLOYD needed to implement his game plan the way they had it planned.

GO watch the documentary and fight between Ali and Foreman and you will see the tactic used between two greats. Just because Ali took over and won the fight via finish does not mean he would have ever tried to win it the same but rounds earlier. He wanted George to deplete his offense first just as Mayweather wanted Conor to.

You are one stupid motherfucker. I even remember before the fight you were saying that McG would beat Lomachenko. You are delusional. Paulie more than likely beat his ass in training too but they wont release the full video for some reason even though McG apparently gave Paulie an ass whooping.

You have me confused with someone else my friend....show me where I actually posted that...I would never utter such nonsense.. lomachenko would murder conor...and it wouldn't go very long...as far as paulie goes...who's being delusional now? haha. the videos I saw, didn't show paulie doing anything but getting his ass kicked.

It is a common tactic in boxing, particularly when a smaller more skilled boxer is facing a bigger guy whose only chance may be to 'catch' them with a power shot, to avoid that danger early, let the guy bang himself out and then to take over and finish the opponent.

Floyd simply had no desire to get in to a slugfest with Conor while he was still fresh and Floyd was surprised at how long it took for Conor to actually tire out, so he could then implement his game plan.

So you have to give Conor full credit for pushing it 10 rounds as that is WHAT FLOYD needed to implement his game plan the way they had it planned.

GO watch the documentary and fight between Ali and Foreman and you will see the tactic used between two greats. Just because Ali took over and won the fight via finish does not mean he would have ever tried to win it the same but rounds earlier. He wanted George to deplete his offense first just as Mayweather wanted Conor to.

Go watch the ali vs foreman fight again....the first 3 rounds...ali literally destroyed foreman...then starting in the 4th round, ali simply let george hit him..with ali countering off the ropes...daring geoge to hit him....he did that from rounds 4-7, then in the 8th, ali ko'd him...

Lmao this is pathetic. Just like after the Diaz loss, he keeps on making excuses and excuses.

Floyd took his soul.

What about the rubbish his fans and Joe Rogan constantly spew how he takes a loss so humbly?

The guy is a sham about him being a humble loser, he makes back handed compliments and subtle excuses why he lost during post fight interviews, then makes full excuses maybe a week or two after the fight on why he lost

You mean hands up and just keep walking forward until the opponent gets tired?
Floyd has fought boxers with way more power than Conor and never fought that way until this fight. Why?

This was an exhibition match. There's a reason why Floyd came out with a ski mask. You can call it The Heist if you like.

he tried to panic wrestle, but Floyd stuffed his take down attempts.

Lol all Floyd had to do was turn his back and turtle up. Boxing rewards that behavior with a clean break.

That "40 year old" was only 2 years retired...not very long...and remember, bernard hopkins was a world champion at age 49....

Go watch the ali vs foreman fight again....the first 3 rounds...ali literally destroyed foreman...then starting in the 4th round, ali simply let george hit him..with ali countering off the ropes...daring geoge to hit him....he did that from rounds 4-7, then in the 8th, ali ko'd him...

You along with @MescalineDreams might be the stupidest McGregor fans on this board

Why would any MMA fighter need to make excuses for losing to the greatest boxer of his generation n a boxing match? It's weird. Yeah, Conor was bigger and Floyd was old, but it was Floyd's game.

He was still making excuses nonetheless.

That's the way he is constant excuses and bullshit nothing new same as after Diaz 1 fight.

I agree. Many people said it was silly right from the get go and yet they convinced a shit ton of people to buy it. We live in a time where people do not need to be qualified to get what they want, just very popular. The president is a real estate guy and tv personality and Conor is no boxer. We may be headed for idiocracy.

he's a good mma boxer...with little gloves...but boxing is a different sport...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back