All of Conor's excuses after getting destroyed by Floyd

Nice example of how blind a person's ego can make them. Conor never saw that this was a case of Big Bad Wolf vs Bambi.

he's a good mma boxer...with little gloves...but boxing is a different sport...

I agree. The mma guys use boxing but they are not boxers when it comes to top guys in boxing. Glove size is not really a factor in for me. Some guys have equal skill and one guy will hit harder than another. Conor hits hard with little gloves, I would bet Mayweather does also, GGG, and so on. There are some boxers that hit scary hard with big gloves on, imagine them with little gloves.

You mean hands up and just keep walking forward until the opponent gets tired?
Floyd has fought boxers with way more power than Conor and never fought that way until this fight. Why?

This was an exhibition match. There's a reason why Floyd came out with a ski mask. You can call it The Heist if you like.
Why do people think any two fights will be fought exactly the same way?

Each game plan is a function of the threat represented by the specific opponent.

If no one he fought prior looked like Conor the game plan will never be the exact same. But the more one dimensional a fighter is the more simplified the game plan will be. I suspect the other guys you say had more power also had other skills Conor did not and posed other threats which required him tio flight them differently.

I agree. The mma guys use boxing but they are not boxers when it comes to top guys in boxing. Glove size is not really a factor in for me. Some guys have equal skill and one guy will hit harder than another. Conor hits hard with little gloves, I would bet Mayweather does also, GGG, and so on. There are some boxers that hit scary hard with big gloves on, imagine them with little gloves.

Glove size makes a difference but not as much as people think. If someone has the power to hurt you then they have the power to hurt you, even in big gloves. Lets put it this way, put Conor in a boxing ring with GGG or Canelo, Conor can wear 4oz MMA gloves and GGG/Canelo wear 16oz sparring gloves and Conor's still gives them nothing to worry about and gets laid out cold himself.

boxing is not some part time hobby. floyd did serious permanent damage.

Conor really believes he was competitive, Floyd carried his ass for crowd entertainment and his promotion...

FilthySeveralDuckbillcat.gif
emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg
DimpledWellmadeGoldeneye-size_restricted.gif

guy got marched down and ko'd by a 40 year old bantamweight. lol
Never noticed in the last gif he wants to actually slide through the ropes and run.

He could have simply stated "I lost to the better boxer", and that would have been enough because it was the truth. Not utter horseshit like "He was more composed than me". The fact is, its laughable cucks like yourself refuse to acknowledge the truth much like your hero
He have the perfect “excuse” right in the fact that he fought Floyd!
But NOOO!
:rolleyes:

McNuggets got played. Floyd walked his ass down the whole match and KO'd him silly.

It's hilarious that the thumbnail for that video shows Floyd turning his back and bending over like a boxing bitch.

But I think more important question here TS is "what is your excuse for being a never was"? Conor went out and accomplished more in a few years than you will in your pathetic lifetime.

Why would any MMA fighter need to make excuses for losing to the greatest boxer of his generation n a boxing match? It's weird. Yeah, Conor was bigger and Floyd was old, but it was Floyd's game.
We don't know. I don't think anyone is saying he NEEDS them as much as he made a shit ton of them.

To know why we'd have to ask him though.

We don't know. I don't think anyone is saying he NEEDS them as much as he made a shit ton of them.

To know why we'd have to ask him though.
I listened for a while, didn't hear much in the way of excuse.

"Floyd wasn't faster" isn't an excuse, "Floyd was very composed" isn't an excuse.

It's hilarious that the thumbnail for that video shows Floyd turning his back and bending over like a boxing bitch.

But I think more important question here TS is "what is your excuse for being a never was"? Conor went out and accomplished more in a few years than you will in your pathetic lifetime.
Awwhh, did i trigger the nuthugger? Your idol got embarassed and has brain damage now, deal with it.

predictable outcome given the huge amount of shit talk he did to hype himself and his legions of mindless nuthuggers. Just let him say all those things to himself and his team of yes men keep pamper him.

Floyd took Conor's SOUL that night.

He hasn't been acting sanely since. Think about it! Jumping the cage, hitting a referee, hitting an official!?!??

Conor's is an empty husk of his former self now. Floyd has Conor's soul in a jar on his trophy shelf now.

I don't like Conor but I don't hate him either. But you Conor haters are ridiculous.

Conor as a 0:0 boxer talked his way into a fight with a legend of the sport and got paid somewhere in the range of $50-$75MM for it.

To act like him promoting himself to get the fight and then during the run up to the fight to first build enough interest that Floyd would take the fight and then to maximize PPV's is an embarrassment to him just goes to show how much hate distorts a mind.

Had Conor been 'realistic' pre Mayweather signing the bout and on the run up to the fight there never would have been a fight. Had Conor been saying 'I hope you all know I really cannot win this and will get my ass handed to me but I will try to make it entertaining', no one would buy it.

And that is what haters expect. They are mad he said that stuff prior and feel they can now get revenge after by trying to hold him to his words. Ridiculous.

In my opinion, he didn't get the fight as a 0-0 boxer, he got it as an MMA champion who had won two belts and is the hottest ticket in mixed martial arts. His boxing ability had nothing to do with any of it. He was an incredibly easy win and a hell of a lot of money, because people are incredibly stupid and will pay to see a guy with absolutely no chance fight the very best.

A lot of other boxers (who would destroy him) are clamoring for the same easy money.

predictable outcome given the huge amount of shit talk he did to hype himself and his legions of mindless nuthuggers. Just let him say all those things to himself and his team of yes men keep pamper him.

TRUTH ^^^ Instead of just giving respect to TBE he launches into this composure BS. It's just not composure mofo it's skillz. He should've just gave Floyd props and told his fanz I'm going back to my sport and unify my belt everybody come watch this and sell ppv's what his fanz luv, instead we get! Crickets....

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back