Kelvin Gastelum got taking down 6 times by Neil Magny he wont beat GSP lol.

So if someone said GSP was dominated by Serra, how can he beat a Hendricks or Lombard.
They would be retarded because GSP lost to Serra like 10 years ago while Neil Magney rag dolled Kelvin like a year and half ago. How is that even comparable ?

GSP nutthugger, and one example...ok.

He'd knock GSPs fucking block off, homie.
giphy.gif

He sure would lol. Got controlled and taking down 6 times by one of the worst grapplers in the WW division but hes gonna ko GSP lol ?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
giphy.gif
He sure would lol. Got controlled and taking down 6 times by one of the worst grapplers in the WW division but hes gonna ko GSP lol.

That is correct, yes. He'd fucking end GSP at this point, real bad.

GSP is nearly as ripe for a loss as Bisping was when GSP beat him.

Older, slower, smaller gas tank, baby soft skin, double leg is a fraction of what it used to be.

All you guys saying for sure that GSP won't get KTFO are probably in for a shock, if GSP actually defends his belt. Good luck to GSP cuz he's gonna need it.

That is correct, yes. He'd fucking end GSP at this point, real bad.

Okay lol. Sounds like a band wagoner to me. You really need to watch Magny vs Gastelum lol. Neil Magny got him down 6 times and body triangled him like he was Demian Maia lol. GSP would destroy him.

I think Dan Kelly or Alvey would be a bad matchup for Gastelum size wise.

Gastelum is not a tall swarmer. Gastelum could end up up on the end of everyman Dan's Machine Gun Fellatio:

Machine_Gun_Fellatio_-_Bring_It_On%21_Coverart.jpg

Kelvin would smash GSP if they fought tomorrow, but Robert Whittaker's going to do it soon enough. Gastelum struggles vs Whittaker, Rockhold, Weidman, Mousasi and if Jacare and Romero haven't aged too badly yet them too but GSP loses to all those guys as well, badly.

I don't agree, but I think he obviously has more chance of losing at MW than he would if he went back to WW.

Gastelum would make GSP tap to strikes in less than 4 minutes like Matt Serra did.

Gosh, Georges' fans are really bothered by the fact that Gastelum beat Bisping and made it look easy. It's not Kelvin's fault that the fight between Georges and Bisping was a gruesome battle that could have gone either way.

I'm glad Kelvin won. It makes GSP look even better! Kelvin lost to woodley who lost to shields who lost to Georges!

Any time Kelvin wins, Georges stock goes up!

Okay lol. Sounds like a band wagoner to me. You really need to watch Magny vs Gastelum lol. Neil Magney got him down 6 times and body triangled him like he was Demian Maia lol. GSP would destroy him.

This Superman vs Batman style debate is retarded. Gastelum was like 23 when he lost to Magny, had a terrible weight cut, gassed early trying to finish Magny and caught his second wind later in the fight and it was still a controversial split decision. Since then, he's fought guys like Tim Kennedy and Chris Weidman and gave them fucking fits, they struggled greatly to control him on the mat so he's shown vast improvement in the area of critique...and GSP isn't half the size and doesn't have half the strength Kennedy and Weidman have, let's face it. Gastelum has some of the fastest hands at 170 or 185lbs and some of the best combination punching in MMA. Kelvin's young, on fire and still improving, GSP looked like shit against Bisping and was steadily declining even before his retirement you could see it in his performances vs Nick, Condit and Hendricks...he was slower, he was getting tired in those fights, he wasn't his old dynamic self and he hadn't shown any new wrinkles or improvement in his game, only regression.

So, do I think at 185lbs 26 year old Kelvin would beat 36 year old GSP? Youre fucking right I do. I called that Kelvin would get the knockout vs Bisping in under 3 rounds too. I guarantee you Whittaker runs through GSP, if he doesn't knock him out, the decision won't be close...but I'm pretty sure he knocks GSP out.

I'm glad Kelvin won. It makes GSP look even better! Kelvin lost to woodley who lost to shields who lost to Georges!

Any time Kelvin wins, Georges stock goes up!

The attempted irony here would have worked better if Tyron's victory against Kelvin had been a clear cut, dominant win, and not a split decision that arguably could have gone either way. Anyways, sadly Georges will soon announce his retirement and won't shut up his detractors.

They would be retarded because GSP lost to Serra like 10 years ago while Neil Magney rag dolled Kelvin like a year and half ago. How is that even comparable ?
What about Whittaker losing at WW?

The attempted irony here would have worked better if Tyron's victory against Kelvin had been a clear cut, dominant win, and not a split decision that arguably could have gone either way. Anyways, sadly Georges will soon announce his retirement and won't shut up his detractors.

Don't worry, I got you

GSP beat Shields who beat woodley who beat wonderboy who beat Whittaker who beat Romero Who beat Weidman who finished Kelvin.

GSP is great!!

2 years is a long time ago for a 26 year old fighter. Gastelum has improved plenty.

Magney taking him down means nothing. Diaz stuffed some GSP takedowns and he is known for bad tdd.

GSP looked stiff against Ping and Gastelum has become a legit KO artist and even giant Weidman had a hard time holding him down.

I've been a gsp fan since 2004 and I've heard the same shit over and over again from fans who hate him. At the end of the day George has come through time and again. I have full confidence in him against any MW. Get whittaker booked asap, if gsp wants to stay at MW than bring on this clown or whoever.

Homeboy, GSP @ 85 and w/out his EPO means he has 5 minutes of energy and is then gassed worse than Dada 5000. That GSP is not a top 5 MW in the world, and a Kelvin proved just how diminished and faded Bisping is.

giphy.gif
He sure would lol. Got controlled and taking down 6 times by one of the worst grapplers in the WW division but hes gonna ko GSP lol ?
giphy.gif
Look how easily kelvin get up from the takedown in the Tim fight.im a gsp fan but gastelum would ko gsp

Back