So, is Trump making America Great Again so far?

The fact you post a picture of him bending down to get a necklace put on, as if it somehow compares to obama actually bowing to them, shows just how well he's done, and just how shitty a poster you are.

SA actually has made a number of reforms since Trump went over and delivered his speech.

Also, let's not pretend the US didn't make the choice to be in bed with the Saudis long before Trump.

Trump_Curtsy_King-Saudi-Arabia_Medal.gif

He did a curtsey, man!

All he needed was a dress to flare out to the sides...

He supports Moore after campaigning against him even though he is a credibly accused pedophile. All for one vote on his shit tax bill that he had no part in writing and that the house gop scribbled on a napkin at the bar in between scandal questions impeachment questions and Russian hacking allegations. lol Yeah he is really killing it!
I was hoping he would make some headway on term limits and lobby rules for past politicians but radio silence on those issues because they didn't male any t itter traffic, o the other hand any time he wants to deflect he just says look over there Clinton, or build the wall, or squirrel squirrel.
He is the biggest joke in the history of the presidency in less than a year and that was A feat in itself lol

Those who still support him are people who are not really all up there. Did you see the guy who said "I would believe Trump over Jesus Christ"? Many of his supporters are like cult members, they treat him like a god even though its obvious he doesn't give two shits about them.

Those who still support him are people who are not really all up there. Did you see the guy who said "I would believe Trump over Jesus Christ"? Many of his supporters are like cult members, they treat him like a god even though its obvious he doesn't give two shits about them.

As a follower of Jesus (A Christian), I'm not surprised by this. (Not trying to derail or preach) The Bible says stuff like this will get way worse before it ends.

Aww I’m sorry you’re stupid enough to think there is a guy in the clouds who gives a fuck.

Voted for him

Other than enjoying his troll tweets and I guess the stock market since he is the sole reason for its increase .....

He’s a bum.... meddling in the nfl..... the clear ties to Russian nothing burgers..... the lack of health care reform(and all attempts screw over the poor)..... net neutrality..... pardoning arpaio..... golf schedule..... calling anybody at the Charlottesville deal fine people.....

He sucks

Maybe just maybe pressure from rich friends who want the law changed. All I’m saying is it seems everything bad in the USA gets dumped on the guys doorstep as his fault or his doing. Every potus inherits the issues and political pressure from the previous administration and he is no different. There is no proof Hillary would have acted any different. Would you like to state a case for Hilary to have been the better choice?

"but hillary" is no defense of trump.

im not dumping everything at his doorstep. we're speaking about one specific issue, which you have now admitted he likely gave in to special interests on.

If anything it shows that American checks and balances do what they were intended to do, not give any one man too much power. I'd personally like to see more of Trump's plans put into practice but that's not how our great system works. So how bout we all quit shrieking about nothingburgers and focus on building up your own lives?
I tried saying something like this when he was elected but seeing as I know fuck all about politics and am retarded it didn't work out too well for me.

Stock market breaking records daily.

was going up under obama, but you didnt give him credit for that id imagine.

both obama and trump are basically handing the country over to oligarchs, so its not surprising that the stock market is doing so well. what about main st vs. wall st?

Unemployment is at a 17 year low.

improved consistently during obama's presidency, but you probably didnt give him credit.

Military is stronger than ever.

how is it different than our military in the 90's or 2000's?

Takes awhile to undo all the damage Liberals have done to the country for so many years

All I know is anti trump people are in love with him and want him sexually. They can’t go a whole day without discussing every aspect of him. The lady doth protest too much methinks

5 trump threads on the first page and only one is a policy thread. The rest are birch threads bitching about trump saying things and one about someone taking a hat. Get a hobby. Get laid.

I think there's been one positive that shouldn't be overlooked. Though he's indirectly responsible for it..

He's got more people paying attention to politics and the government then ever before. That's a major positive while Hillary winning would have been the status quo of most people not caring and not knowing.

The government is being watched like a hawk as they should. Hopefully this continues on.

Back