T.J. Dillashaw sends message to Demetrious Johnson: ‘Don’t be scared...let’s get this done’

He's proud of having won the belt - as he should be. And he wants to show the world that he's the champ. Why would he be hiding that fact or the symbol thereof?

Because it reaks of I need constant validation. It's wierd af. It's not a championship ring ffs. 99.9% of champs hang it on a wall like a normal person.

I love sherdog logic.

With conor, the legion of shertards claim other contenders haven't done enough to deserve a fight with him.

They then constantly chirp about how TJ has somehow earned a title shot outside his weight class against the p4p #1 fighter, despite having not even defended a belt he just won 2 weeks ago.

And as usual mighty mouse won't say a word content to beat nobodies

You might want to read the rules yourself.

Theres a minimum weight for each division so you can't have two belts in the line.
Read them, yourself:

2. Weight Divisions
Return to Top

Except with the approval of the Commission, or its executive director, the classes for mixed martial arts contests or exhibitions and the weights for each class shall be:

Strawweight up to 115 pounds
Flyweight over 115 pounds to 125
Bantamweight over 125 to 135 pounds
Women's Bantamweight over 125 to 135 pounds
Featherweight over 135 to 145 pounds
Lightweight over 145 to 155 pounds
Welterweight over 155 to 170 pounds
Middleweight over 170 to 185 pounds
Light Heavyweight over 185 to 205 pounds
Heavyweight over 205 to 265 pounds
Super Heavyweight over 265 pounds

In non-championship fights, there shall be allowed a 1 pound weigh allowance. In championship fights, the participants must weigh no more than that permitted for the relevant weight division.

The Commission may also approve catch weight bouts, subject to their review and discretion. For example, the Commission may still decide to allow the contest the maximum weight allowed is 177 pounds if it feels that the contest would still be fair, safe and competitive.

In addition, if one athlete weighs 264 pounds while the opponent weighs 267 pounds, the Commission may still decide to allow the contest if it determines that the contest would still be fair, safe and competitive in spite of the fact that the two contestants technically weighed in differing weight classes.

wtf, he should ask him to move up? that doesn't make any sense. MM doesn't have any obligation to move up. I think he should, bu the has no obligation to do that, TJ can't simply demand that. if TJ can come to his weight, that's perfect
Now that TJ has a belt, the fight is worth making for Johnson. My point is that Dillashaw would not want the fight with his belt on the line. He wants to try to come down and take Johnson's belt. If the commission approves it, the fight could be at 125 for both belts, that way, they are both putting something on the line. Dillashaw is coming down with nothing to lose and can blame the "horrible weight cut" if he loses.

They are factually the same scenario but you will make some retarded excuse to why it's not. I'll wait. Indulge me, fucky the drunk clown.
Fucky the drunk clown says: The bigger guy is a wuss for calling out the smaller guy and claiming he will "come down" to fight him. The smaller guy going up to fight the bigger guy is much more "ballsy".... if Fucky the drunk clown can't make you understand that, well then, you ARE a moron. If you have cleared out your division, you go up to the next level. You don't master the third grade and then talk about how much of a genius you are because you want to go back to kindergarten and "show your stuff"!

he got kod by Dodson in 2011. It's as relevant as Mcg getting subbed before he was in the UFC. Take MM's balls out your mouth you may gain some perspective.
You are the one making excuses for Dillashaw. I am just pointing out that Johnson beat a much better Dodson than the one that knocked out Dillashaw. You seem to be the one with the taste for testicles.

You are the one making excuses for Dillashaw. I am just pointing out that Johnson beat a much better Dodson than the one that knocked out Dillashaw. You seem to be the one with the taste for testicles.
I haven't made.a single excuse for Dillashaw. Not one. I simply stated how irrelevant your comment about TJ losing to Dodson in 2011 is. Try using comprehension skills.

the TJ fight is more risky and thus more intedasting to see

also, i´d like to see sherdog reaction when MM KTFO TJ

For casual fans it's interesting, sure.

I think TJ vs MM, MM vs Ben and MM vs Pettis are all intedasting.

I haven't made.a single excuse for Dillashaw. Not one. I simply stated how irrelevant your comment about TJ losing to Dodson in 2011 is. Try using comprehension skills.
How is losing to Dodson "irrelevant"? That sounds like an excuse for Dillashaw.

I’m sure there’s 7 pages full of people calling MM a duck but, you guys do realize if the money was right, he would fight, right?

This has ALWAYS been about the money. DJ wants to be paid upfront for this fight. He doesn’t want PPV points, he doesn’t want to earn $3 a PPV if it hits 1m buys or whatever the number is. He wants to be paid money up front. If you guys want this fight so bad, stop calling DJ a duck, start messaging Dana and tell him to stop being a cheap cunt.

Only because the majority of champs are huge for their weight class with 0 chance of being able to move down.

Win over MM >>>>>> Holloway.

Win over the smallest guy in the UFC would be huge for him, sure.

If the UFC wants to make this fight happen than pay DJ his money. No need to take on a big 'superfight' if he isn't getting anything extra out of it. This fight isn't going to draw much so PPV points won't be a factor either.

i HATE TJ, BUTTTT i hate mm even more!! i hope this fight gets done so i can see tj knock his asss the fuhkkk out!

Look, UFC PAID POSTER, get off of Sherdog and tell Dana you failed at hiding who you are.
I'm sorry but because I don't agree with your ridiculous opinion that a 125 lb man can fight for the 125 and 135 title in the same fight because they can't, that makes me a paid poster? You don't even make sense.

Your username is very incorrect.

Back