• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 515: Red Head Redemption

Which ?

• Orange hair Becky

• Black hair Eva

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nfDbM1X.jpg
Those eyes scream that she could suck a medicine ball through a crazy straw

Got caught up on Raw today. It wasn't bad, for Raw. Paige's initial appearance was great and she got a great response. The other two coming out fell a little flat because of the long pauses in the action. Should have been more vicious and fast-paced. But I really like them using Paige to get the two new girls over rather than introducing them as Hot Girl No. 623 and Generic Fighter Girl 2017. I did like the beatdown of Alexa in the back. That was really well done.

I'm starting to maybe like where they're going with Jordan. This is what I want - him being a smarmy douche trying to build a name off his "dad."

I hate that they're wasting more of BRAAAAAUUUUUUUUN's time with Kane, but as long BRAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUN murders him straight to death, I guess it's ok. Monster Face BRAAAAAUUUUUUN might be even more fun that Monster Heel BRAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUN.

I didn't see Roman winning the IC title coming. Figured Miz would snake away with it. LTR marked out like crazy for it.

I'm starting to maybe like where they're going with Jordan. This is what I want - him being a smarmy douche trying to build a name off his "dad."
I really really really hope it's revealed that this was all a fake because he was that desperate for an opportunity. Preferably after months of putting Kurt through emotional hell.

Cardio at Planet Fitness
<KingstonFrown>

“Alexa, can you record me jogging briskly for 15 seconds while I don’t have a bead of sweat on me? Then we can get some of the Planet Fitness pizza at the front desk.”

“Alexa, can you record me jogging briskly for 15 seconds while I don’t have a bead of sweat on me? Then we can get some of the Planet Fitness pizza at the front desk.”
She needs to go get some cartoon implants to match the rest of her figure, wear corsets, hit the squats/deadlifts and then cash them big checks that are coming

I really really really hope it's revealed that this was all a fake because he was that desperate for an opportunity. Preferably after months of putting Kurt through emotional hell.

Yes. Then FINALLY Handsome Rusev can become the fake son that YOUR Olympic hero deserves!

"i am HEALTHY..."

the 100 pounds of extra fat say otherwise but...
<YeahOKJen>

There's a forum out there of militant fat women complaining about how the world treats them while denying that being 50/100/150 pounds overweight is bad for their health (including complaining about their stupid doctors telling them that they're unhealthy). They also bash on anyone who isn't fat complaining about anything. Like they'll stories about some tiny friend complaining about having a hard time finding size 0 clothes because how dare she, does she know how hard it is to find a size 47 tube top (I don't know how women's clothes work). They're also like the people that @lakersfan45 talked about who will turn on anyone who is successful at losing weight. The trolls were funny. Haven't read that place in a few years, but it went from lulz to just being shocked at the stupidity of them and then back to lulz in like 10 minutes.

Got caught up on Raw today. It wasn't bad, for Raw. Paige's initial appearance was great and she got a great response. The other two coming out fell a little flat because of the long pauses in the action. Should have been more vicious and fast-paced. But I really like them using Paige to get the two new girls over rather than introducing them as Hot Girl No. 623 and Generic Fighter Girl 2017. I did like the beatdown of Alexa in the back. That was really well done.

I hate that they're wasting more of BRAAAAAUUUUUUUUN's time with Kane, but as long BRAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUN murders him straight to death, I guess it's ok. Monster Face BRAAAAAUUUUUUN might be even more fun that Monster Heel BRAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUN.

I didn't see Roman winning the IC title coming. Figured Miz would snake away with it. LTR marked out like crazy for it.

Miz is going to start filming the Marine 6 with your girl Becky Lynch. He will never hold a candle to the GOAT Marine tho

Nia needs to be a Samoan Ashley Graham

phse59cdms2qbwe.gif

There's a forum out there of militant fat women complaining about how the world treats them while denying that being 50/100/150 pounds overweight is bad for their health (including complaining about their stupid doctors telling them that they're unhealthy). They also bash on anyone who isn't fat complaining about anything. Like they'll stories about some tiny friend complaining about having a hard time finding size 0 clothes because how dare she, does she know how hard it is to find a size 47 tube top (I don't know how women's clothes work). They're also like the people that @lakersfan45 talked about who will turn on anyone who is successful at losing weight. The trolls were funny. Haven't read that place in a few years, but it went from lulz to just being shocked at the stupidity of them and then back to lulz in like 10 minutes.
yeah i just never understood that mindset. like i would never make fun of someone who is fat and recognizes that they are unhealthy and are trying to better themselves. i understand that losing weight can be a real struggle. but if you are obese and are straight up saying you are healthy and trying to act like no one can point that out to you then you are just in denial. its pathetic how this country has basically shrugged its shoulders at health and have instead adopted this pussy ideology of "you are perfect the way you are!" its bs

She needs to go get some cartoon implants to match the rest of her figure, wear corsets, hit the squats/deadlifts and then cash them big checks that are coming

Yeah Nia really is a disappointing big girl. She looks awful in her ring attire but looks pretty good in regular clothes. She’s sadly a big girl with no tits.

My wife is a bigger girl but she always had big boobs before putting on weight and they’ve only gotten bigger. So I’m not complaining. [<cena1}

Is she being bodyshamed in the video?

Seems like she was insinuating someone from WWE was "body shaming" her from the comment she left. Someone probably wanted her to drop 30 or so pounds, she freaked out because then she would actually have to have some discipline and put the burgers down so she videoed herself jogging for 15 seconds. wtf lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back