• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

***NBA Regular Season Thread V3 : The Heat are gelling***

Who is more racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Austin. Time to trade Decandre and Lou Williams and tank for the first pick. Fire doc too pls

Well, you have an incredibly soft schedule for the next 10 games...

Charlotte x2
Pacers
Suns x2
Grizz
Brooklyn
Kings x2
Clips

If you don't go 8-2 minimally through that gauntlet of shit... then you might as well tank for the lottery.

Did a genius like you manage to put together the fact that raps schedule is so easy coming up because it was so hard to start the year? I bet you didn't

Lol @ Bern tweeting “I need answers” to Fisdale getting fired. Fuck you Bern, nobody owes you a fucking answer for another teams front office move.

With this front office, I wont be shocked at all when Gasol has either just checked out or they let somebody fleece them for him.

At this point, I wish it was actually Justin Timberlake in the front office. Couldn't do no damn worse.

Gasol for JV, pick and one of wright/van fleet.

Do it

Didn't realize that Drummond took Horford to the blood bank last night. Damn.

Did a genius like you manage to put together the fact that raps schedule is so easy coming up because it was so hard to start the year? I bet you didn't

So you're attempting to convince me the Raptors are good because they only lose to good teams?

Kings beat the warriors.

lmao
Remember when GAY and TRayon said they were superstars and can carry teams?! LMaO!
Lol@ simmons being bullied by the KING
LOL @ THEBEARD raping nets
Lol @ GAyford being trashed by Drummond

Clearly Klay and Draymond are not top 20 players and certainly not supermax or even max contract talents.

You put either as the leader on a 25 win type team like the Kings, Nets or Suns and they'd barely move the needle.
Tell that to the espCANS and gswussies nation EST. 2015

Thanks Austin. Time to trade Decandre and Lou Williams and tank for the first pick. Fire doc too pls

If you're tanking for the #1 pick, wouldn't it make more sense to keep doc as the head coach?

{<doc}

I'd want the Grizzlies to tank, but they'll just draft somebody that'll play for the Memphis Hustle for a few seasons then end their career in China. So it's basically pointless. I mean, when you fire a good young coach for trying to make an example out of a great player who's given shit effort for the better part of 2 weeks then there's really nothing that can be done. The front office has to change, or it'll just stay this bullshit.

Grit and Grind is over, figure it the fuck out.

So you're attempting to convince me the Raptors are good because they only lose to good teams?

come on, son. put it all together in your head. Raps have a crop of new players, new starters, new 6 man, Ibaka didnt get much time to practice or play with them last year and an entirely new offensive system while having one of the harder schedules to start the year.

Being 12-7 at this point is actually better than i thought considering all the moving parts going on.

you should be better than the clowns that run off numbers like they tell the whole story.

come on, son. put it all together in your head. Raps have a crop of new players, new starters, new 6 man, Ibaka didnt get much time to practice or play with them last year and an entirely new offensive system while having one of the harder schedules to start the year.

Being 12-7 at this point is actually better than i thought considering all the moving parts going on.

you should be better than the clowns that run off numbers like they tell the whole story.

And you, should just be honest with yourself and admit the Craps will win 48-52 games and get knocked out in the East Semis.

Lol @ Bern tweeting “I need answers” to Fisdale getting fired. Fuck you Bern, nobody owes you a fucking answer for another teams front office move.
:eek:

Kylie will be MVP according to the espCANS..

Stop watching that shit. They let Golic's fucking son have a full time gig. I'd rather listen to Kevin talk sports lol

Luke's rotations are awful. Nance gets 30 mins tonight and Kuzma only 17? Also, Ball has no business being in the game late 4th quarter with the way he's playing. Sitting Clarkson was ridiculous.

It's mind numbing they took him out of the starting rotation

Grizz did Fixdale a favor. Who fucking wants to coach in a shit tier city like Memphis anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back