• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Almighty Angus

randmid_1284153161_riley.jpg

giphy.gif

Are the Raptors the 4th best team in their own division?

I think so.

cHeat already with a winning record and it's still Nov. On pace for 60+ wins

Bagley is going to be an absolute beast in the league.

eastern conference is the beastern conference
I think you guys lose in Eastern semis if I'm being honest, that's if everyone stays healthy. Injuries to guys like LeBron (No way the lab let's this happen), or Kyrie, or Waiters could change that though.

eastern conference is the beastern conference

Ehh... it's closer at least.

The TrailBlazers are on a 4 game East road trip and are 2-1 at the moment, playing the Knicks tonight... if they win, then some middling West team just went East and smacked around some teams on their home court.

What I'm saying is... everything is riding on this one game tonight, 730pm EST, check your local listings.

Last edited:
Raptors using 12 man rotation, new "modern" offensive system and all kinds of new players.

Only a knee jerk fool looking deep into this so far. Also Lowry and dekobe playing way less min instead of being run into the ground for regular season wins. Casey finally doing some shit right. It's going to pay off later. Just gotta get some value out of moving JV and make serge the permanent 5 and siakim the 4.

Personally I'm loving the direction. Bench got way cheaper but way better. Raps shooting way more 3s and way less iso. Rotation will round out to 9 or 10 down the road once evaluations are done. Raps in a very good spot to contend in the east

Raptors using 12 man rotation, new "modern" offensive system and all kinds of new players.

Only a knee jerk fool looking deep into this so far. Also Lowry and dekobe playing way less min instead of being run into the ground for regular season wins. Casey finally doing some shit right. It's going to pay off later. Just gotta get some value out of moving JV and make serge the permanent 5 and siakim the 4.

Personally I'm loving the direction. Bench got way cheaper but way better. Raps shooting way more 3s and way less iso. Rotation will round out to 9 or 10 down the road once evaluations are done. Raps in a very good spot to contend in the east

The Craps are good at beating up on shit teams... they are 5-0 against teams with under .500 records... but they're 7-7 against teams that are .500 or better.

No surprises here folks, Craps cruise into yoffs... roughly 50 wins (48-52 range)... and then lose in the first series they play against a team that has the best player.

Cavs - Lebron
Celts - Kyrie
Wizards - Wall
76ers - Embiid, Simmons
Knicks - Porzingis
Heat - Dijon Wafers

The Craps are good at beating up on shit teams... they are 5-0 against teams with under .500 records... but they're 7-7 against teams that are .500 or better.

No surprises here folks, Craps cruise into yoffs... roughly 50 wins (48-52 range)... and then lose in the first series they play against a team that has the best player.

Cavs - Lebron
Celts - Kyrie
Wizards - Wall
76ers - Embiid, Simmons
Knicks - Porzingis
Heat - Dijon Wafers

Still early in the season and 7-7 isn't bad. Raps will finish much better than that.

Other teams records against teams better than .500 so far..

Spurs 3-6
76ers 4-6
cHeat 4-8(lmao)
Twolves 3-6
Cavs 6-4

Still early in the season and 7-7 isn't bad. Raps will finish much better than that.

Other teams records against teams better than .500 so far..

Spurs 3-6
76ers 4-6
cHeat 4-8(lmao)
Twolves 3-6
Cavs 6-4

Well, you have an incredibly soft schedule for the next 10 games...

Charlotte x2
Pacers
Suns x2
Grizz
Brooklyn
Kings x2
Clips

If you don't go 8-2 minimally through that gauntlet of shit... then you might as well tank for the lottery.

Well, you have an incredibly soft schedule for the next 10 games...

Charlotte x2
Pacers
Suns x2
Grizz
Brooklyn
Kings x2
Clips

If you don't go 8-2 minimally through that gauntlet of shit... then you might as well tank for the lottery.

Anything less than 10-0 would be a huge dissapointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back