Weird video from Conor on instagram

Coudln't care less about a FIGHTER, getiin' in a bar FIGHT.
Was arguing about that in a previous Volkan bar fight thread.

smh

Other case was'nt a bar fight, was Volkan inflicting holy justice on dbags

whoever is selling the powder to conor should be ashamed of themselves

He's gone off the rails, lads. He's entering the 'getting a pet tiger' period of his career.

Imagine if an Lebron James got into a bar fight in America. It would be news.

Not the same. Conor fights for a living, and Lebron plays basket for a living. So Conor getting into a barfight is comparable to Lebron getting into a game of basket. At a bar.

Logic...!

Last edited:
I'm totaly with you.

I'm sure you have great story about some of thoses fight.

Was involve in a bar fight last year, 1st time in like 5-6 yr.
Man that was fun.
Fighthing in a bar in your 30's is kinda dumb tho...

One time me and a couple friends were in a pool hall that also held dart tournaments. Two of the dart teams got into a brawl which is not surprising because if you know guys that throw darts, they also drink a lot of beer. One of them throws a dart at a guy on the other team, it misses its target and hits my friend in the wrist, just sticks there, right in the bone. My friend, who is a maniac, jumps into the brawl. I jump in and try to defuse the situation which is way out of control and get hit with an errant punch and dropped. It wasn't a full KO, more like a flash KO but I was like wtf, I'm not even in this fight. I probably have about 10 stories like that from my youth that range from hilarious to full on dangerous.

He's been hangin with Jon Jones lately I can tell <JonesLaugh>
2mg38kz.jpg

Not the same. Conor fights for a living, and Lebron plays basket for a living. So Conor getting into a barfight is comparable to Lebron getting into a basketmatch. At a bar.

Logic...!

I'm just going to ignore this based on the fact that you referred to it as a 'basketmatch'!!!

People go out of there minds over a fight in a bar in Ireland it's incredible.

People really need to understand the culture a bit more. It's not America people.
It's "their" first of all. Second, it appears to not be random at all. Third, the Irish are the ones making this a big deal, the mob guy Whelan's daughter is the one posting about it originally. Yes, in America we are vastly dif, yet fights happen everywhere, and most talk about it after. It's just in Ireland, it appears they don't snitch like many do in America.. even American pro fighters snitching on non American pro fighters.

One time me and a couple friends were in a pool hall that also held dart tournaments. Two of the dart teams got into a brawl which is not surprising because if you know guys that throw darts, they also drink a lot of beer. One of them throws a dart at a guy on the other team, it misses its target and hits my friend in the wrist, just sticks there, right in the bone. My friend, who is a maniac, jumps into the brawl. I jump in and try to defuse the situation which is way out of control and get hit with an errant punch and dropped. It wasn't a full KO, more like a flash KO but I was like wtf, I'm not even in this fight. I probably have about 10 stories like that from my youth that range from hilarious to full on dangerous.

This happened to me except the guy broke his fist on my jaw and I wasn't even rocked. Then I dropped him and everyone else with a 20 punch combination. I guess we can't all be alpha though.

People go out of there minds over a fight in a bar in Ireland it's incredible.

People really need to understand the culture a bit more. It's not America people.
So you're telling me that if a celebrity or known public figure gets into one of these common bar fights, it doesn't make the news?

Its not that a fight took place thats news, its who was fighting.

Was this taken after the assault? He appears to be hiding his face in shame.
No.. the paper over there that first reported the story, referred to him as "the celebrity", instead of naming him by his name. So Conor being the kid he is, did the hash tag and thought he was cool trying to be incognito looking.. kinda like the lame pics he took with air soft rifles pretending they were real. He's a plastic persona in the end.

This happened to me except the guy broke his fist on my jaw and I wasn't even rocked. Then I dropped him and everyone else with a 20 punch combination. I guess we can't all be alpha though.

<mma4>

Cliffs, for those of you who don't want to give clicks to Colin McCircus:

- Starts off with a sleepy Conor who suddenly gives you a cocaine-fueled death stare.

Come on, bro. Lee Murray, Chuck and Fedor gave death stares. Conor gives the boy scout glance.

So you're telling me that if a celebrity or known public figure gets into one of these common bar fights, it doesn't make the news?

Its not that a fight took place thats news, its who was fighting.
Known celebrities regularly make the news for fighting in bars in the countries mentioned. Rugby, Rugby League and Football all have a huge history of bar trouble. It's the culture it is what it is.

I didn't even mention that it didn't make the news it's just people totally overreact in America. It's a pretty normal thing to see here.

Men fight here not call lawyers when it get's a bit rough.

In america, guns might be involved too many times in bar fight tho.
Where I grew up in the US there were multiple bar fights every Friday/Saturday night. You would always see guys with black eyes from the weekend prior...... ironically the dance floor was shaped like a pentagon.. LOL.

Only saw a lead pipe used once, and a knife once. This is in a state where gun racks were in the back of pickup trucks. Not everywhere in the US is like Southside Chicago. Pulling guns during fights in the US is more of a racial issue.

People fight like fuck in bars in Ireland, Northern Ireland and Great Britain that's just the way it is.
As they do at bars around the world.. no different.

Back