2017 PotWR Round 3: The Jungle Primary

Sherdog PotWR Primary Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DRAMA! INTRIGUE! IS IRISH_THUG A SERVANT OF THE DARK LORD?!

Fawlty Strategic Initiative has uncovered through its vicious opposition research (sherdog search function and also searching through some garbage cans),

That Irish_Thug is indeed a satanist- a modern day Grima Wormtongue, if I may be so bold of the rings.

Proof here:

"Do You Believe in Energy Vampires?"
Sounds like something Anton Lavey talked about.
"Ever Know a Psychic Vampire?"
My first thought. Clearly been reading the works of Anton Lavey.
"Satanic Temple Launches Anti-School Spanking Campaign in Texas"
I'm well versed in the works of LaVey

Oh my fucking god, like, do you SEE this? This is not a man of earthly conservative values but instead the hellish hellspawn of hell, and a Satan who walks among us.

In light of this DAMNING new information, I must announce that the Fawlty Strategic Initiative officially supports @irish_thug for POTWR. Homer Thompson may be an atheist, but Irish Thug is like an atheist who doesn't even believe in atheists. I love him. Hell, I'd let him fuck my dog on Halloween.

tumblr_nl2ekpU7Hl1uotqdzo2_400.gif

Fawlty Strategic Initiative has uncovered through its vicious opposition research (sherdog search function and also searching through some garbage cans),

That Irish_Thug is indeed a satanist- a modern day Grima Wormtongue, if I may be so bold of the rings.

Proof here:

Oh my fucking god, like, do you SEE this? This is not a man of earthly conservative values but instead the hellish hellspawn of hell, and a Satan who walks among us.

In light of this DAMNING new information, I must announce that the Fawlty Strategic Initiative officially supports @irish_thug for POTWR. Homer Thompson may be an atheist, but Irish Thug is like an atheist who doesn't even believe in atheists. I love him. Hell, I'd let him fuck my dog on Halloween.
tenor.gif

Proof here:

If the dog doesn't give consent it is rape.

med_1411098607_1395503537_image.jpg

Proof here:

GNN finally has a competing news source
@Gandhi

If there was ever such a thing as consent, a butt scoot in a fiery pentagram is consent.
I guess if the dog is ready and consent has been issued all we are waiting on is for next Halloween. @irish_thug the ball is in your court sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back