2017 PotWR Round 3: The Jungle Primary

Sherdog PotWR Primary Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to be good to catch a ball with your ass. You have to be more than good, you have to be the best.

Plenty of chicks have caught my balls with their ass. Never seemed like a special talent. More my doing than theirs really.

@Lead I apologize for being an ass the other day

I was going to shoot you a PM at some point but forgot. I snapped at you initially so it's my bad. Water under the bridge.

Plenty of chicks have caught my balls with their ass. Never seemed like a special talent. More my doing than theirs really.
Well, if it was more of your doing then it was cheating and doesn't count.

@Lead I apologize for being an ass the other day

I was going to shoot you a PM at some point but forgot. I snapped at you initially so it's my bad. Water under the bridge.

uCZyTk0.gif

Lol, gaywad.

Curmudgeon, I think the user of that AgedFlatus account has probably moved on at this point and wouldn't even know the account was freed.

Are you considering running next year? You seem like you could get the gif vote.

I just remember last year and feel like some of the comp there would've crushed this year. It does seem like a much more laid back style field. I can't argue the success you've had at this point.

Don't people ask to be added to the voter registration? Why ask to be added if you're not going to vote!??!?

This is unacceptable in our WR democracy.

This thing was good the first two days and now it's just like a waiting game. General election should be good though

Don't people ask to be added to the voter registration? Why ask to be added if you're not going to vote!??!?

This is unacceptable in our WR democracy.

Not necessarily. Anyone to help them register. There were quite a few I just added manually throughout that week along with a post telling them to consider running. Most of them thought I was running and asking for their vote though.

Maybe you guys should just get a room, I know our shirtless pics has you both all hot and bothered

NTTAWT

Not necessarily. Anyone to help them register. There were quite a few I just added manually throughout that week along with a post telling them to consider running. Most of them thought I was running and asking for their vote though.
Lol ok that explains many a post

Maybe you guys should just get a room, I know our shirtless pics has you both all hot and bothered

NTTAWT

I don't not foresee this year having three poster shown shirtless pics. I'm still confused what got accomplished there.

Lol ok that explains many a post

Yea, probably 30% of these guys probably have no idea this is going on and just think they keep getting tagged for some weird reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back