Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.51: Back To Leading FF Edition

Will you participate in the Prem Fred Xmas Arm Off?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed on it being underwhelming. The Accidental Text on Purpose was OK.

My fav. this season was the season opener and this weeks ep.

Aside from that, yeah, the season has been underwhelming. Going based on what they seem to be aiming for, I could see this being the final season and I think that's the best thing they could do.

Yeah, it's still a solid 7.5/10, but it all seems a bit pointless after a 6 year hiatus. Just more of the same. One thing about American comedies compared to British, is that they churn them out over and over until they become stale. "Leave them wanting more" isn't an ideal they abide by. Sadly this season of Curb continues that tradition.

Agreed on it being underwhelming. The Accidental Text on Purpose was OK.

My fav. this season was the season opener and this weeks ep.

Aside from that, yeah, the season has been underwhelming. Going based on what they seem to be aiming for, I could see this being the final season and I think that's the best thing they could do.

Binge watching this season is the way to go imo.

Curb is one of those shows that's just better off being binge watched than following on a week-to-week basis.
Agreed. i hadn't seen the show until about a few months ago i binge watched the entire 8 seasons prior to this. Awesome show David is hilarious. Weird I didn't get around to it because Seinfeld is my favorite sitcom.

With comedies I enjoy multiple episodes, a good 3-4 at a time is good because that's about an hour and a half and is the perfect amount for a sitting.

Yeah, it's still a solid 7.5/10, but it all seems a bit pointless after a 6 year hiatus. Just more of the same. One thing about American comedies compared to British, is that they churn them out over and over until they become stale. "Leave them wanting more" isn't an ideal they abide by. Sadly this season of Curb continues that tradition.
Yeah, agreed.

I felt that way with Fawlty Towers. I thought Cleese could have given us at least one more season of it.

Have you ever watched the Young Ones? I enjoyed the heck out of Bottom, but I never could get around to liking the Young Ones for some reason.

Yeah, agreed.

I felt that way with Fawlty Towers. I thought Cleese could have given us at least one more season of it.

Have you ever watched the Young Ones? I enjoyed the heck out of Bottom, but I never could get around to liking the Young Ones for some reason.

Yeah Brits do it the other way......give us too little. They brought back Red Dwarf and whilst it was still decent enough, like Curb, you find yourself asking why?

Young Ones was a little before my time, but from what I've seen I quite liked it.

lol it is funny how a cashier there or soemeone over a phone literally can see how much money you have there and then
When the person in front of you at the ATM forgets to take their receipt and the balanssss says -400 LMAO

When the person in front of you at the ATM forgets to take their receipt and the balanssss says -400 LMAO

loooooooool

for that reason I have 2, one that I keep like a max 200 on and use for my bills and day to day shit and my main one that I don't really use. GOnna try and swap my bills to my main one now though lol

loooooooool

for that reason I have 2, one that I keep like a max 200 on and use for my bills and day to day shit and my main one that I don't really use. GOnna try and swap my bills to my main one now though lol
200 quid for bills? what the fuck

my bills are : rent/spotify/ my phone bill/

that's it really lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back