Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.51: Back To Leading FF Edition

Will you participate in the Prem Fred Xmas Arm Off?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@blokeybloke

Local guy who still may come through is Jonny Parsons. Im actually really close with him, he used to coach me and lives around the corner. Mats in his garage and we used to just work on my striking and shoot the shit about Thai Fighters from the 80's (i dont talk about MT here because im a fucking nerd and can go on and on and on and literally no one curr). If it weren't for knee injuries, he'd be a top 15 lw in the UFC, no question. His striking is on a whole nudda level. His hands are a whole nudda ballgame. It would take the Barbozas and Conors of the world to stop him on the feet. Thankfully he trains with UFC guys and if he can get his weight back down, expect a run. Only 25, been taking fights at MW and LHW because of his injuries, but he's down a lot of weight.

Timestamped. Legkicks. My words. I've sparred with the other guy too and he's not a fucking scrub whatsoever, legit striker, I stayed the fuck away from his power.

Also, poor Shonie

No reason Jonny can't be a top level guy in the UFC. His sole losses have been a literal like 3 day notice fight and a cut stoppage. Spent a long time in Thailand. His biggest problem besides injuries is his heart, and I don't mean dedication wise, I mean he is just so focused on coaching and doing good by others that he stymies his own progress a bit. I've never met a more altruistic young lion in this game. Just won a MW title in a smaller promotion by a brutal KO, down about 30lbs, if he keeps going he's going to fuck some bigger names up with no problem at all.

Sorry that's longwinded, I just have so much love for this dude.

Lamela had a spell a couple of seasons back where he looked really good. Form and injury have really held him back, obviously, but you feel if the stars align he could be a very good player.

He's basically Spurs's Phil Jones.

the day lamela ever tries as hard as this:

lmk

@blokeybloke

Local guy who still may come through is Jonny Parsons. Im actually really close with him, he used to coach me and lives around the corner. Mats in his garage and we used to just work on my striking and shoot the shit about Thai Fighters from the 80's (i dont talk about MT here because im a fucking nerd and can go on and on and on and literally no one curr). If it weren't for knee injuries, he'd be a top 15 lw in the UFC, no question. His striking is on a whole nudda level. His hands are a whole nudda ballgame. It would take the Barbozas and Conors of the world to stop him on the feet. Thankfully he trains with UFC guys and if he can get his weight back down, expect a run. Only 25, been taking fights at MW and LHW because of his injuries, but he's down a lot of weight.

Timestamped. Legkicks. My words. I've sparred with the other guy too and he's not a fucking scrub whatsoever, legit striker, I stayed the fuck away from his power.

Also, poor Shonie

No reason Jonny can't be a top level guy in the UFC. His sole losses have been a literal like 3 day notice fight and a cut stoppage. Spent a long time in Thailand. His biggest problem besides injuries is his heart, and I don't mean dedication wise, I mean he is just so focused on coaching and doing good by others that he stymies his own progress a bit. I've never met a more altruistic young lion in this game. Just won a MW title in a smaller promotion by a brutal KO, down about 30lbs, if he keeps going he's going to fuck some bigger names up with no problem at all.

Sorry that's longwinded, I just have so much love for this dude.

shonie fucking carter

City
United
Spurs
Chelsea
Liverpool
Arsenal

shonie fucking carter
I know shonie's not a cocky guy at all, but he def signed that contract thinking he was gonna vet his way through some kid. When I got word of the fight I was legitimately sad for Shonie.

..............Lukaku
.....Martial ..........Mhki
Shaw Pogba Matic Young
....Smalling Jones Bailly
..............De Gea

Mhki, Mata & Lingard all compete for same spot.
Zlatan competing with Lukaku
Rash competing with Martial
Darmian competing with Shaw
Roja competing with Smalling
Lindelof back up for Bailly
Valencia competing with Ash
Ander back up for Matic

Would prefer

de Gea
Valencia Bailly Jones Young (?)
Pogba Matic
Mata Miki Martial
Lukaku

I'd prefer a 4-3-3 if we had a better option than Fellaini/Herrera.

..............Lukaku
.....Martial ..........Mhki
Shaw Pogba Matic Young
....Smalling Jones Bailly
..............De Gea

Mhki, Mata & Lingard all compete for same spot.
Zlatan competing with Lukaku
Rash competing with Martial
Darmian competing with Shaw
Roja competing with Smalling
Lindelof back up for Bailly
Valencia competing with Ash
Ander back up for Matic

young plays on the left under mou, mostly.

or is this your line up im slightly confusied

league goals this season

ashley young: 3
cristiano ronaldo: 2

says all you need to know folks

But I thought Herrera was the best CM in the world.
Silly me

I know shonie's not a cocky guy at all, but he def signed that contract thinking he was gonna vet his way through some kid. When I got word of the fight I was legitimately sad for Shonie.

he got rekt. hope youre doing well pal

City
Chelsea
United
Arsenal
Spurs
Liverpool

Chelsea have a dream run of fixtures coming up. One top 6 club in their next 14 fixtures. Could easily win 10 in a row!!!!

@Concrete this past Sunday's episode of Curb...

[<dunn]

Best one so far this season and a perfect way to lead to the season finale.

@Concrete this past Sunday's episode of Curb...

[<dunn]

Best one so far this season and a perfect way to lead to the season finale.

Thought the season has been a little underwhelming. Episode 6 was my favourite. The one with the car graffiti/accidental texts.

Haven't watched this weeks yet.

I need to get on some Curb this year, guess I'll wait til after the season finale. That's a good binge watching show.

Thought the season has been a little underwhelming. Episode 6 was my favourite. The one with the car graffiti/accidental texts.

Haven't watched this weeks yet.
Agreed on it being underwhelming. The Accidental Text on Purpose was OK.

My fav. this season was the season opener and this weeks ep.

Aside from that, yeah, the season has been underwhelming. Going based on what they seem to be aiming for, I could see this being the final season and I think that's the best thing they could do.

I need to get on some Curb this year, guess I'll wait til after the season finale. That's a good binge watching show.
Binge watching this season is the way to go imo.

Curb is one of those shows that's just better off being binge watched than following on a week-to-week basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back