Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.51: Back To Leading FF Edition

Will you participate in the Prem Fred Xmas Arm Off?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like the woMAN in your av mate

476323.jpg
you're clueless fella.......you spunk all over the parish to fuckin Halsey.{<jordan}

this woman in my AV is currently in her mid 70's

Yeah, that's about fair. Dembele's been a big loss for Spurs but Winks replaced him & did ok. Theyve lost 11pts from Kane not playing in Utd game & the last 3gm's without Toby but Spurs still should've won last 2gm's.

Utd have a home ground & have had a far easier fixture list in Lg and CL

I think that was kinda my point in regards to Spurs's squad depth. Outside of maybe the core......can't be arsed to list it, but I'd imagine United's second XI would look far stronger than Spurs. Of course you'd expect that, but if Spurs are going to become a genuine big club, they're going to have to start spending some cash. It's unlikely they're gonna be able to continue getting the likes of Erikksen, Kane and Alli for so cheap.

I'd say United have probably had a marginally easier fixture list in the league than Spurs but there isn't a huge amount in it. Considering United's next 2 fixtures are Arsenal and City, it is definitely about to even out.

Some would argue Spurs had the ever so slightly easier CL group, I'll give you that ;););).......though Dortmund and Real are both struggling relatively speaking, this season.

you're clueless fella.......you spunk all over the parish to fuckin Halsey.{<jordan}

this woman in my AV is currently in her mid 70's

and I will keep fapping over her, most beautiful woman ive ever seens

nothing wrong with her being in her 70s, she's only a few years older than you! ;)

ok im heading off guys

night

46C4B9C300000578-5125481-Meghan_Markle_is_separating_from_one_of_her_beloved_rescue_dogs_-a-1_1511908636135.jpg

Yeah, just addressed that in post before last.

Still should've won last 2 games. No excuses. Poor Management from Poch, today especially.

I read on the BBC text Spurs missed 2 sitters in the second half?

Thing with United is we've scored 4 goals in six league games thus far........yet truth be told, haven't really looked spectacular once. The difference in performances between all these 4-0 and last seasons drab 0-0s hasn't actually been that great.

Thing with United is we've scored 4 goals in six league games thus far........yet truth be told, haven't really looked spectacular once. The difference in performances between all these 4-0 and last seasons drab 0-0s hasn't actually been that great.
Yeah

Spurs had the missed Alli sitter against Utd which was fairly big. Pretty much demolished Brom but poor finishing cost them 2 pts. Same again today for large parts but less obvious, even then Eriksen missed an absolute sitter & shudda got a pt minimum. Then Arsenal gm came down to two disputable goals. I think Arsenal were good money for their win tho & agree with you theyre looking good with a fully fit & rested side.

Poch's not had luxury of fielding a balanced side for a while, tbh. Having to chip & change CM's around constantly, FB's having niggly injuries keeping them out. Eriksen looks fn exhausted & is prime for an injury(ala Matic) after not getting any rest.

Lamela will be like a new signing. Him & Eriksen out wide will provide attacking balance for 1st time in an age for them

Poch's not helped himself none today tho. Fielding Sissoko, Aurier & Rose all at once was just plain wrong. Dembele too, tbh. Very poor continuity.

They said all the tv money would raise mid-bottom tier sides quality but I think the gap between top 6 & rest has actually widened.

Bottom sides look fn knackered after 70mins.

They said all the tv money would raise mid-bottom tier sides quality but I think the gap between top 6 & rest has actually widened.

Bottom sides look fn knackered after 70mins.

Knowing how to spend it is the hard part.......even United have been pretty poor in the market (though things have improved recently).

For every 10m Richarlison there is about 5 Iheanacho (25) or Sigurdsson (45) type deals. The bigger clubs can afford to have a few duds, but even the mid-tier clubs need 90% of their signings to be successful.

Think you could argue that is how Spurs have managed to break into the top table. They basically brought in Kane, Alli, Erikksen, Wanyama, Alderweield, Davies, Dier, Vertonghen (amongst others) for a total of about 50m! They also got rid of a lot of dead wood quickly and for decent money. Hard to keep that level of transfer savvy up for a long time.

Since I mentioned it in the past, didn't want to leave anyone hanging. Took a lot longer than expected, but still

DPwYjvRVQAExdXR

Aesthetically at least if not technically (his was higher quality than I remember, being thrown off by the bizarre subject)

331A0A8400000578-3536354-Alberto_Moreno_posted_this_picture_giant_monkey_tattoo_on_his_ri-a-19_1460480776872.jpg

The amount of 0-0 united have had since Fergie left must be amazing. Even LVG had thst ridiculous period and honestly the year was so bad that he could of taken the league if they just turned a few into 1-0 wins.

Or do I have my years mixed up when liecester won it?

The amount of 0-0 united have had since Fergie left must be amazing. Even LVG had thst ridiculous period and honestly the year was so bad that he could of taken the league if they just turned a few into 1-0 wins.

Or do I have my years mixed up when liecester won it?

Only 2 in the Moyes season......lost every fucking game!

Last season we had 15x 0-0 or 1-1.

Khalil is Daspys guy. Trained at same gym iirc.
Different time spans, we did go to the same school though and a pair of brothers who are my best friends are lifelong friends of his as well. He prob couldnt pick me out of a lineup, but we've run in the same circles.

Just cool to see a local guy be a beast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back