PWD 5:16 - Ain’t Done With You Yet

How Do you eat your steak?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s my impression from the casuals I know. Either way, he’s gotten main events and a title shot. Also, he has been booked strong. So once again, what are you looking for wwe to do with him.

Well...since his debut AJ has won 4 titles on the main roster...Joe zero. I'm of the opinion Joe should be used at the same level as AJ...so there you go. I hope he gets switched to Smackdown at some point.

Well...since his debut AJ has won 4 titles on the main roster...Joe zero. I'm of the opinion Joe should be used at the same level as AJ...so there you go. I hope he gets switched to Smackdown at some point.

GODDAMNIT HE'S TOO DAMN FAT PAL
<26>

Why don't they make the white IC belt for the action figures? You can get the WWE, Universal, and US with multiple different guys, but not the current IC. They even have a new shitty Miz figure coming out and he doesn't come with it. Fucking bullshit, man.

Why don't they make the white IC belt for the action figures? You can get the WWE, Universal, and US with multiple different guys, but not the current IC. They even have a new shitty Miz figure coming out and he doesn't come with it. Fucking bullshit, man.

Some of the recent toys I got come with the old school belts.

- Got an old Winged Eagle with the Ultimate Warrior
- Got a Hogan 85-87 Belt with Hulk Hogan
- Got a Winged Eagle, Austin 1998 and Smoking Skull belt with Austin

Incredible detail on these tiny belts, and shiny too!

Needs more SUCK MY DICK!

Yeah @RollSonnenRoll women are ruthless

I’ve both been involved with and seen others have some strange encounters with sloots talking to their significant others like they’re best friends when they meet and then still come for the dick later that same night

Women are colder than men with it

I told the story on here before about almost having to tell that Fucking Green Beret I smashed his girl cause she said he didn’t exist the night we met up only to go pick him up from the field the next day and introduce me to him like three days later at a bar

After he left she was trying to get it again
Fuck outta here, sloot

Glad he left her a few months later

Guy was built like fucking Neville and 5’6

I would have got my ass kicked by a vanilla midget

Yeah I've read Hart's book at least three times and I don't remember that story. There is a ton of information in there though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehuff
Back