Men should start wearing body cameras to work w/ women...

You know body cams are a tool for voyeurism right?

Something that may look average to you is actually a fetish for other people.

Working with women is the best. In corporate where I'm at, it's mostly all women in management. I'm good looking, tall, and built. I can do whatever the fuck I want.

I surf the net almost the entire day and get away with murder. Sucks to be a low end male, but that's nature for you.

Oh it's still there, just retracted into the pelvis until we all stop being rapists. We're all rapists, you know.
You mean, kind of like wolverines claws retract into his forearm?

Men shouldn't be harassing women. It's really not that hard
yeah that would be a cool solution

except half the time the guy actually harassing women takes one to bed and some random bystander who refused to cover for them gets accused of butt rape

This is a great time to claim some unknown made up gender. Being a open male is trouble as fuck.

You mean, kind of like wolverines claws retract into his forearm?
It's made of adamantium, but not the wolverine kind. The Adam Ant kind.

Adam-Ant-adam-ant-39693943-400-484.jpg

This is how we will cure ourselves.

yeah that would be a cool solution

except half the time the guy actually harassing women takes one to bed and some random bystander who refused to cover for them gets accused of butt rape
-Says the random bystander.

Oh it's still there, just retracted into the pelvis until we all stop being rapists. We're all rapists, you know.

fucking lol. Welcome back Fawlty.

Most people don't do the effort to go outside their routine, especially not when it involves people questioning them, confronting them, claiming what they're saying is false, etc. Generally speaking if someone is going out of their way to put themselves under scrutiny to report a sexual assault, it's probably true. There are exceptions like with anything, but I think the proportion of people not reporting assault is magnitudes greater than the amount of people making it up.

Back